Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,078 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Pls How Do I Claim This Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls How Do I Claim This Money (505 Views)

How Can I Spend This Money? / Read The Message A Man Claim From Uk Sent To Me / Checkout This ''Money Bed'' (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Claim This Money by alukotope: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
My dad died recently un-expected. He left some money in the bank, am trying to claim the money but have not been able to claim it due to lack of death certificate. He died at home so you can see why it's hard to get one. All the places have been to they are asking for each amount of money which i don't have and besides am a young guy of 19 years trying hard to raise money for me and my jnr brother school fee. Pls nairalanders is there any substitute to death certificate or any way i can claim the money without death certificate.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Skales Fights Publicly / Bold4 For #12000(negotiable) / I Was Injected With Jegaquinmol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.