Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

My Romance With The Cold Touch Of Death - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / My Romance With The Cold Touch Of Death (1217 Views)

Cold Day In Summer / Messenger Of Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Romance With The Cold Touch Of Death by missghost(f): 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
I felt my world crumble in silence. The dark chained doors that led to my oblivion shattered by my loneliness and depression
I tried to keep my self from falling of the thread of hope hanging above the fires of desolation. But I fell off.

I thought I would spend the rest of my life in agony and frustration. I couldn't anymore bear the disgrace
Then I saw the solution. I basked in the delight of my new found freedom. I smiled once again as I gladly disconnected myself from natures gift.

That was when I found true love in death. I felt his cold touch and kissed his deceptive lips
Then It became clear to me that he was just like me. Alone and hated. Cursed to unending thirst for life.

I consummated my love with death and he gave me a choice. A choice to avenge my demise. To take joy in seeing those that helped in our union pay dearly for it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Romance With The Cold Touch Of Death by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
Fake account alert!!
Re: My Romance With The Cold Touch Of Death by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
missghost:
I felt my world crumble in silence. The dark chained doors that led to my oblivion shattered by my loneliness and depression
I tried to keep my self from falling of the thread of hope hanging above the fires of desolation. But I fell off.

I thought I would spend the rest of my life in agony and frustration. I couldn't anymore bear the disgrace
Then I saw the solution. I basked in the delight of my new found freedom. I smiled once again as I gladly disconnected myself from natures gift.

That was when I found true love in death. I felt his cold touch and kissed his deceptive lips
Then It became clear to me that he was just like me. Alone and hated. Cursed to unending thirst for life.

I consummated my love with death and he gave me a choice. A choice to avenge my demise. To take joy in seeing those that helped in our union pay dearly for it.
may God punish u. All you post here is about death this death that. Who knows what you are. Death isn't our portion. IJN amen.
Re: My Romance With The Cold Touch Of Death by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
missghost:

as you have desired death, May death visit you by midnight, you won't miss it, it will rape you, snatch your soul, end your existence and then tear your filthy soul apart, May Lucifer seal this, so moth it be.
Re: My Romance With The Cold Touch Of Death by missghost(f): 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

as you have desired death, May death visit you by midnight, you won't miss it, it will rape you, snatch your soul, end your existence and then tear your filthy soul apart, May Lucifer seal this, so moth it be.

Be cafeful with what you toil with.
Re: My Romance With The Cold Touch Of Death by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
missghost:

Kk we shall see.
Re: My Romance With The Cold Touch Of Death by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
missghost:

Hehe, people don't understand that the writer of a poem is different from the speaker. The speaker talks, not the writer. Lol

Let me go and read.

Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: My Romance With The Cold Touch Of Death by joseph1832(m): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
missghost:

Welcome to Nairaland miss.
Re: My Romance With The Cold Touch Of Death by joseph1832(m): 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
All this inept a$swipes giving their half baked opinions about things they don't understand, ask them to name five poetic device used in the poem and they'll flee they way mosquitoes flee when they smell insecticide.

OP you should know some people believe suicide is for cowards... I love the poem. Truth be told, whether we like it or not, whether we believe it or not, WE ALL HAVE A DATE WITH DEATH!.
Re: My Romance With The Cold Touch Of Death by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
joseph1832:
All this inept a$swipes giving their half baked opinions about things they don't understand, ask them to name five poetic device used in the poem and they'll flee they way mosquitoes flee when they smell insecticide.

OP you should know some people believe suicide is for cowards... I love the poem. Truth be told, whether we like it or not, whether we believe it or not, WE ALL HAVE A DATE WITH DEATH!.

Joseph, you should get an award for this thing you do. Anytime you ask them to name devices, it gets me laughing so hard.

Allureoftheseas, do you know what 'imagination' even means?
grin

Ayamlaykorn
Re: My Romance With The Cold Touch Of Death by Ishilove: 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
Please stop trolling

(1)

"determination" / DÉJÀ VU / Twisted-----the Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.