Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

The Hottest Psp Custom Firmware 5.02gen-a - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Hottest Psp Custom Firmware 5.02gen-a (4448 Views)

What Is The Latest Ps3 Custom Firmware? / Latest Psp Custom Firmware (cfw): Which Is Better / PSP CUSTOM THEME THREAD (FOR PSP CUSTOM FIRMWARE USER ONLY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hottest Psp Custom Firmware 5.02gen-a by Infoseye(m): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2009
Hi everyone,

This news is for PSP user's of custom firmwares only, there is a new CFW now early it was 5.00m33 but its now 5.02GEN-a but this new firmware is not from Dark-alex team.

Minimum required to install it:

-A PSP with a Custom Firmware 3.52 M33-3 or higher.
Installing from other Custom Firmwares 5.02 Unofficial is not possible. In this case, you need a firmware downgrader to lower the 3.95GEN or M33 then install the 5.02 GEN-A

What's new in the program?

-The functions standby reset pandora have been added to Recovery

-The VSH Recovery can now be opened with an option from the menu VSH

-The plug-in Bubbletune to classify games according to category was included

-The patch Slim Colors Bubbletunes has been integrated. This uses the colors of the PSP Slim with a PSP Fat. It is an option to activate in the recovery and there will add to the 13-27.bmp file in flash0 so that it works.

-Improved compatibility with homebrews compared with other custom firmware 5.02.

-The pops is functional (emulation of PS1 games to work)

-Custom Firmware 5.02 GEN-A will be available in two versions: a full and lite. The latter will be used homebews but does not support the launch of ISO and PS1 games. This saves 70K in flash0. The full version, it will all use normally. -The add-on 1.50 will be available for the PSP Fat.

-The last popsloader of Dark_Alex is compatible with the Custom Firmware 5.02 GEN.

-A version of CXMB is proposed in the release. However update the themes to make them compatible. We preferred to do ourselves because Poison does not seem to want to do for us (for 3.95 GEN was the case)

-Localization (translation) of recovery is available in English, French and Spanish.

-It is possible to leave the recovery quickly by pressing the select button

-The use of categories (default) is now optional through the recovery

-[SLIM] It is possible to reboot the console with the official firmware 5.02. It will switch off / turn the console back to Custom firmware. This option will be added later to the PSP 1000.

Thats what I love about this CFW you can use both OFW and CFW,

Re: The Hottest Psp Custom Firmware 5.02gen-a by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 12, 2009
Am a bit skeptical about updating cuz of pops.am on 3.80-5.and i keeping till am rest assured that popsloader is compatible with those versions.still got many ps1 rpg games that i missed out during it's era. Just downloaded chrono cross. Loving it.
Re: The Hottest Psp Custom Firmware 5.02gen-a by Infoseye(m): 8:58am On Jan 12, 2009
Its good to hear but am currently running on Firmware 5.02gen-a and had no problem even with pops, but am looking out for a release from Dark-alex.
Re: The Hottest Psp Custom Firmware 5.02gen-a by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2009
Let me check final fantasy and some rpg compatibility list for psp popsloader will send u the list for link.this custom bubble is it good for fat.
Re: The Hottest Psp Custom Firmware 5.02gen-a by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2009
Let me check final fantasy and some rpg compatibility list for psp 5.02 popsloader will send u the list for link.this custom bubble is it good for fat.cuz i made a mistake once upgrading to 3.93 gen and couldn't play vagrant story.
Re: The Hottest Psp Custom Firmware 5.02gen-a by Infoseye(m): 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2009
Well have tried it only for slim cuzz i use a slim psp but its also for phat
Re: The Hottest Psp Custom Firmware 5.02gen-a by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 13, 2009
I guess i'll just wait for dax.popsloader is far too important to me.am trying to download all pops for all cfw.that way better chances of compatibility
Re: The Hottest Psp Custom Firmware 5.02gen-a by Infoseye(m): 11:22am On Jan 14, 2009
ok
Re: The Hottest Psp Custom Firmware 5.02gen-a by dljbd1(m): 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2009
hey,my psp is system software 3.10 OE-A

any ideas about it please?
Re: The Hottest Psp Custom Firmware 5.02gen-a by Infoseye(m): 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2009
dl_jbd:

hey,my psp is system software 3.10 OE-A

Its a custom firmware thats what I know but you can look it up in google, but simply your psp is running on a custom firmware meaning it has been hacked by PSP hacker there two common psp hackers.

The one I make use of is from Dark-alex it normal ends with m33 instead of OE, I recommend you upgrade to 5.0m33 or 5.02Gen-a thats what I use on my PSP. Any other question Just ask.
Re: The Hottest Psp Custom Firmware 5.02gen-a by dljbd1(m): 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2009
how do i upgrade? cos i know absolutely nothing about it. i just bought mine
Re: The Hottest Psp Custom Firmware 5.02gen-a by Infoseye(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2009
dl_jbd:

how do i upgrade? cos i know absolutely nothing about it. i just bought mine

First you have to be using a custom firmware, after you can use this firmware if you dont know how let me know i will help u out.
Re: The Hottest Psp Custom Firmware 5.02gen-a by dljbd1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2009
pls i dont know
Re: The Hottest Psp Custom Firmware 5.02gen-a by Infoseye(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2009
dl_jbd:

pls i dont know

Where is your location am not sure you will get the procedures but still I will send you the tools you need whats your email address?
Re: The Hottest Psp Custom Firmware 5.02gen-a by dljbd1(m): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2009
niger state
mearematt4real@yahoo.com
Re: The Hottest Psp Custom Firmware 5.02gen-a by Infoseye(m): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2009
whats your email?
Re: The Hottest Psp Custom Firmware 5.02gen-a by Infoseye(m): 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2009
ok i will send it when am ready
Re: The Hottest Psp Custom Firmware 5.02gen-a by dljbd1(m): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2009
yeah thanks man
Re: The Hottest Psp Custom Firmware 5.02gen-a by Infoseye(m): 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2009
Re: The Hottest Psp Custom Firmware 5.02gen-a by dondamie: 10:24pm On May 14, 2009
dl jbd hey,my psp is system software 3.10 OE-A

what u need to do is to upgade to the latest version. you can call me on 08038004040
Re: The Hottest Psp Custom Firmware 5.02gen-a by dondamie: 11:18pm On May 14, 2009
Infoseye:

Where is your location am not sure you will get the procedures but still I will send you the tools you need whats your email address?
[/quote

Pls infoseye , can you help me i need the firmware for 2003 series ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i will apprecaite it if you can help
Re: The Hottest Psp Custom Firmware 5.02gen-a by Timsilver(m): 9:48am On May 16, 2009
Don_damie@where are you located.send me your psp serial no so i can check if it is hackable.just remove your battery cause it is located in the battery slot.

(1) (Reply)

Playstation 3 Jailbreak: Impact In Nigeria / Pes 2020 English Version Offline Mod Ppsspp Camera Ps4 Android 600mb Full Update / The Best Laptops For Games/entertainment Within 80-100k Range

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.