Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Boobs(german Juice) On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Boobs(german Juice) On Instagram (10817 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) / Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Panties In Sexy Filtered Photo / Photos: Cynthia Morgan Shows Off, The Three Types Of Faces She Has. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Boobs(german Juice) On Instagram by Humblebloke(m): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2015
Commendable.... Compared to the number of. Sagged tits in the country.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Boobs(german Juice) On Instagram by dahreyM: 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dyt:
Cynthia oloyon ibepe

dyt oloyan GBIGBE
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Boobs(german Juice) On Instagram by Dyt(f): 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
dahreyM:

dyt oloyan GBIGBE

Nope
Its same tongue tongue
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Boobs(german Juice) On Instagram by dahreyM: 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dyt:

Nope
Its same tongue tongue

upload it.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Boobs(german Juice) On Instagram by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dyt:
Cynthia oloyon ibepe
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed sad grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Boobs(german Juice) On Instagram by UglyGang(m): 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
Breasttt movement.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Boobs(german Juice) On Instagram by Dyt(f): 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
dahreyM:

upload it.

When u we Cynthia's
U have auto seen Dyts
Na same we carry for chest
Proud to be an ibepian
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Boobs(german Juice) On Instagram by Dyt(f): 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
chimkaire:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed sad grin

Don't choke ooo
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Boobs(german Juice) On Instagram by Odaveboy(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dyt:
Cynthia oloyon ibepe
........eru re oooo eru......lol
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Boobs(german Juice) On Instagram by Prodeegee(m): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2015
NnamdiN:
Beautiful ttits wink

And you can see her tits abi...olodo
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Boobs(german Juice) On Instagram by NnamdiN: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2015
Prodeegee:

And you can see her tits abi...olodo
with all due respect bro

Thunder fire you, ewu gambia
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Boobs(german Juice) On Instagram by Prodeegee(m): 11:08am On Feb 19, 2015
NnamdiN:
with all due respect bro

Thunder fire you, ewu gambia

Lol...I can now understand. Take heart men
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Boobs(german Juice) On Instagram by NnamdiN: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2015
Prodeegee:

Lol...I can now understand. Take heart men
yeah. You too smiley
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Boobs(german Juice) On Instagram by JuicyGee(f): 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
German juice Yo. Small boobies chicks be hating
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Boobs(german Juice) On Instagram by Mhizizzy(f): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
D breast are taken.t
[/code]todosewucnttakedeireyesoff[code]
[code][/code]am taken by Cynthia morgan
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Boobs(german Juice) On Instagram by AreaFada2: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2015
hatux:
OMG! What's this world turning into? Imagine, a lady happily showing off her boobs in public *social media*... Pure rubbish me don't likey*sips my alomo*

Pinocchio. grin

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Boobs(german Juice) On Instagram by paschenko(m): 10:54am On Feb 24, 2015
Those breasts don dey fall na, if u loose dat bra now u go see as they will roll down like the Niagara Falls. Women shld be thanking d French designer who designed brassiere in d 13th century if not tits for d fall roll enter under table. Lmfao.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Boobs(german Juice) On Instagram by ZianaJordana(f): 6:45am On Feb 28, 2015
I really like a few a her songs, but I can't help but notice how plastic she looks. She's obviously had lots of work done. Obvious nose job, fake breasts, bad weaves, bleaching, etc. It's sad that black women feel as though they need to make themselves look a certain way (or have to, and are made to) to be seen as desirable, and to attain a certain level of celebrity success.
I found this before and after photo:

Re: Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Boobs(german Juice) On Instagram by philo3(m): 8:25am On Feb 28, 2015
omg!... is that boobs
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Boobs(german Juice) On Instagram by splendidfav: 11:40am On Feb 28, 2015
Wow! i love those boobs, so sexy #hugs

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vivian Lam Speaks On Gender Based Violence, Seeks The Protection Of Women / Jackie Appiah And Aki And Pawpaw / Eudoxie Yao The Lady With The Biggest Backside On Twitter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.