Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

The "Trumpeter" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The "Trumpeter" (785 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "Trumpeter" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
"Father please....have mercy...have mercy o God...give man another chance..have mercy o father...mankind needs another chance...lest they all perish...lest they fade like the stars....my agony at gethsemane must not be in vain over them...Lord,my pain on Calvary must not pass over man"
So I hear the Lord crying before the God of creation,tears flowed down is gentle face...they flowed like a gentle stream;there was silence in heaven,the host of heaven stood still;the angels were quiet and still,as all watch the lamb of God mourning for men.Man is an ingrate;mankind had trampled on the work of Calvary,they have profane the holy name of the Lord,thier sin is ten times worse than it was before the appearance of the son of the Creator,they have defiled the holy sanctuary...the church has forgotten the one who died and sanctified them,every man walketh according to his own lust...none careth for the will of the Messiah,they worship with thier mouth and hypocritical service but thier heart and ways is far from heavenly standard,none fear the Lord of lords.The Father of creation replied to the earnest plea of His son "How long shall I continue to pardon the endless treason of man...how long shall I bear thier endless iniquity,how long will I endure the continuous accusation of the accuser against man...Son I am weary of Man...I have given all,but they prefer Lucifer over me...they prefer his ways...they adore his will...they worship him with thier life,their thought is like his....Son,they shall share his fate,they shall perish together...Son,even the earth is weary if man,it crieth against mankind...it has been defiled with abomination more than ever,it is filled with blood of the righteous and cries of the innocent...the land pleads before me to come and end it's misery...The stench of the earth is greater than that of Sodom...the odour is greater that of Gomorrah...How long will I bear all these...Sodom call my ways injustice because of my level of tolerance for this adulterous and ungrateful generation...son,let me end these".The lord stretched forth his hand to the angels of the FINAL DAYS...lo,it was a call to blow the trumpet of tribulation and judgement...they lifted the trumpet gradually,as they were about to the trumpet,the son cried again "Father give man another chance...for the sake of my sorrow at gethsemane,my tears and agony at Calvary...father give them more grace...I shall send men after our own heart...men that fear thee beyond thier life...men who will tell the world the standard of heaven...that without standard holiness and righteousness they cannot see us,they cannot inherit heaven...father I shall rain reviVal upon them...Father one more chance...".The father stared at the son for a while,I could feel the compassion of the father,I could feel his concern in my spirit...'Son I hear thee'
Brother were do u fall...the days of man are numbered....its now or never...the coming of the son of Man is here.
Re: The "Trumpeter" by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
TADE MY DEAREST ONE
‘In the sweet by and by
We shall meet on that beautiful shores
In the sweet by and by
We shall meet on that beautiful shores’
Tears rolled down my eyes as I ran down the alley. I couldn’t bear the pain any longer;my legs quaked, my heart throbbed with regrets and anguish,I wished the earth could swallow me at once…yes…at least I will see my tade again…’Lord why…why…why have you cut short the live of the young girl…why have you taken her away from us…’.As I ran into the adjoining road,luckily I saw a bus that was heading towards my destination. I sat down on the first available sit by the left, i couldn't help but gaze at the sun, it was ‘setting’…going down…as it does since time immemorial…But today was evidently different…different in my square of thought. Mans life is like that of the sun, like the sun, man was born at a particular date, as he grows older, there comes a time he gets to the peak of his life(dreams,career,academic achievement) but unfortunately, unlike the sun some fade earlier than their time, they fade like the stars without a trace, living only in the heart of those they have left behind….as my mind wonder through this ‘awareness’ ,tears rolled down my eyes: just yesterday I had a friendly argument with tade, she told me she was going to be the first female president of our motherland… I laughed…I laughed because i knew it wasn’t possible…where the northerners are,its an insult in Islam…my dear you are joking. Though I have always knew you to be a great dreamer, sometimes I have compared you to Abraham Lincoln…you guys were alike in aspiration…your life so far had proofed it,…but it’s a pity you death has ended it all.
I will always remember the day you came to my house, one Sunday morning, you asked me to follow you to Sunday service; though I had a plan of my own, I just had to follow you…I live to remember that day; I finally met the prince of peace…my life took a new turn..peace flowed like a river in my heart…I was freed from captivity of immorality and wickedness.
Re: The "Trumpeter" by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
AS I thought about this, suddenly I saw the heaven opened, i saw tade and my Lord side by side;Tade was dressed in white, her face was shining…kind of reflecting…she looked younger and ‘more fresh’ . Suddenly the Lord said ‘Son weep no more, your friend lives forever…she has conquered death in victory and forever lives with me...To everyman that overcometh will I give everlasting peace and joy,..they receive the crown of life and together we shall rain forever…I am the FIRST and the LAST…THE LIVING ONE! I was dead, but now I am alive for ever and ever…we shall meet never to depart’. Tade looked at me squarely in the face and said ‘sojourner, we never die…we are transformed into the celestial glory…I shall await the at the beautiful shore’.
‘sojourner…sojourner…sojourner’ I felt a hand pulling my arm, as I stirred on the cushion chair.It was a dream.
Re: The "Trumpeter" by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
THE MYSTERY OF BABYLON
One morning , while I was searching the scripture ,the Word of God came unto me…He said ‘Son of man open to the book of revelation17,I shall show you a mystery behind the misery of the land ,a mystery behind the turbulence of faith in your generation’. Immediately I heard this,I ran in to pick my jotting pad and a pen. As I began to read the word, the voice of the spirit came unto me again… ‘O that the sentry of Jerusalem had kept his watch…o that the watchmen of the land had kept their duty, Babylon would not have invaded the land…She wouldn’t have possessed my people with her ways. My watchmen are greedy and lazy, they have slept on, while the warriors of Babylon invaded my land, not as as a lion invades the kingdom of its preys, but alas they came like sheeps, their feet spoke of peace, their breath spoke of joy but inwardly they were serpents…Inhabitants of Jerusalem; just like esau, they sold their eternal for nothing…Lucifer, the king of Babylon-the adulterous queen of the land had taken my people hostage, He had taken their garment of redemption which I gave them by my blood, he had inflame them with the wine of iniquity and abomination; they are like a drunk man that sleepeth in the incinerator and know it not. So my people know not that they are far from me.I have taken my peace from their presence,they see only a shadow of my glory,they ask and receive not…they search but findeth not,they are like a moth before the fire;but none consider this…son of man, I watched as they presume my glory.They say ‘God knows best’, ’leave it to God’ ‘The ways of God are best known to Him’….fools,I am not a man that lies. they worship me with their divided heart, yet they think we are one…His princes had invaded my temple, my altar had become an abomination unto me, my Levites had committed adultery with her, they had followed the leaders of the earth in making alliance with her…o sons of levi, generation of esau, descendant of achan…On you will I require the blood of Jerusalem…from you will I require purity and sacredness of my temple.
Re: The "Trumpeter" by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ye have sold my sheep for the riches of Babylon,the king of Babylon gave you his wealth for my word…fool…though you are an hireling, yet shall i punish you. Son of man behold the standard of war had been raised, the armies of Babylon had laid siege round about Jerusalem, the generals of the king-queen of Babylon had blown the trumpet, they are ready for a full invasion. Son of amn,run quickly to the top of my mountain,Blow the trumpet of my words unto the inhabitants of Jerusalem, tell as many have made an alliance with the king of Babylon to renounce the citizenship of babylon, tell them to renounce his riches and his gold..my arms are open wide,I shall receive them again…tell them to combine force with my true ones and strengthen the force of the land against the Total invasion of Babylon…tell them to murder the princes of Babylon; the spirit of seduction and abomination that dwell amidst them…For behold, Darkness and gloominess awaits the king-queen of Babylon and his allies.I shall punish them all on the day of my fury.
Re: The "Trumpeter" by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
LEARN FROM ISRAEL

Life is indeed an endless journey, with an endless destination.Everyone has a different tale to tell about his or her own experience in the course of the journey of life {death ends it all}. To some it’s a tale of disappointment, to some it’s a tale of regrets, to others it’s a tale victory and success , some even go as far as saying life is like a chameleon{ judging from their own personal experience},it has both good and bad in it…mmmmh… it hurts when as a Christian you see yourself at the base level while your friends who are unbelievers or unfaithful Christians are living your ‘dream life’, it hurts so badly and sometimes shake your faith{many had lost their experience of salvation as result of this}..it feels as if the words in the scriptures are tale by moon light. Same thought ran across my mind last year, as I walked down to school for lecture, I was lost in thought: earlier on, one of my brethren{my closest friend and the most devoted member of the church executives] had asked me an heart throbbing question, he said ‘dsojourner I don’t understand my life anymore, things are not going as I wished, my grades are not encouraging, am having difficulty with my courses…all my efforts are futile….my night reading and tutorials are vain..its like God is not on my side…where is God, why has he forsaken me….’ though I counselled me according to the grace of GOD in me, but I felt I need to communicate to God about this general issue that affects the faith of many believers. I was really worried, I couldn’t push his questions and worried expression out of my heart, not just because he is my close friend or an exco but because he is the most devoted and zealous member of the work force,I knew he was worried to the marrow;God shall we lose this one to the misery of life{Time will fail me to talk more about his zealousness in the vine yard of God]…As I walked to school, I kept on echoing in my mind ‘Lord it shouldn’t be jude{not real name}…it shouldn’t be, lord…….whyyyyy….why do the faithful have ugly experience while the evil and defiled have the sweet experience you promise to all that believe in you…you promised us ‘head’ not ‘tail…’victory’ and not ‘defeat’…how long shall the children of promise bear this pains and sorrow…we know we are due to face persecution as christains, but not failure… every word in the scripture confirms your wish for us is excellence…Father …whyyyyy …Lord, soon the world will mock us, they shall say where is their God that they said rose from the dead…if he can fall jerihco, why hasn’t he solved the problems of their life…if indeed, he is the king of kings , why are they living like a man that has no lord… ‘. As I was about to enter the school gate, the word of the lord came unto me, saying, Son you will understand by and by.’{to be continued}
Re: The "Trumpeter" by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 28, 2016
THE DAY I DIED
What a sorrowful day it was…that was the day I realised how samson felt the day the philistine cut the lock of his hair; my soul wept in anguish as I journey back home. For the first time in my born again life, I felt all alone…there was great heaviness in my soul as the devil seized the opportunity to torment my spirit…what a dejected man I was…David must have felt same way when he fled from Absalom..i couldn’t stop telling myself…’I have disappointed God’…”I have shamed the heavens”…I knew the angels assigned to me by God were gone…Darkness and light cannot work together.... I was in danger... Hell could sieze the opportunity to pay back for all d evils i had once wrought thier kingdom.
I couldn’t pray that night, neither could I rest…thoughts of the afternoon events played again and again in my mind… I nearly fell into the pit of fornication,tears rolled down my eyes…what a fool I was to have thought all these years that I was an angelic being…I have preached on many platform on the importance of sanctification and principles of living a victorious christain life…and there I was breaking my own very principles and teachings…I thought my flesh had been immortalized(i had stopped Watching movies or any emotional book. I spend quality time on my academic books and things of the spirit ) …yes…I thought I was beyond temptation of sexual immorality …That afternoon ,everything happened like a flash…my body shuddered when she sat on my lap.s ... Initially i wanted to cast a rebuke on her...but i decided to ignore her evil intent... I wanted to proof to her that i was beyond ordinary... What a fool i was...
Re: The "Trumpeter" by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 29, 2016
…what a fool I was, I thought I was wise…I wanted to proof to her that I was a ‘dead man’...too strong for such seduction…alas it was wisdom in folly…Suddenly I saw a hand sliding her back ,was it mine…no, it couldn’t be…it shouldn’t be …the fundamental sojourner…no…impossible. She was a seductress, her evil gesture was faster than my ‘rebooting mind’…it was a strange feeling, having someone hands on your body, have never burnt with so much passion, never in my life...i was about to die…I writhe like a snake under her emotional gesture… begging for mercy...it fell on deaf years…she was ready to kill…at the edge of death, I was struck to reality, I found strength from nowhere…I was like a lion woke out of sleep...I couldn’t commit sexual sin…I couldn’t …suddenly all the sick passion was gone. I gathered myself and walked home. i knew it was God that struck me out of that sexual drunkenness, it is impossible for a man to walk out of that height of sexual emotion…I cried as I went up.
The society pushed me into these: Friends, relation ,Family most especially my dad pushed me into these …they cant stop beating finding a future partner into my ears, I remember them saying service year is another opportunity to get a lady to to prepare for the future with...Though its not a sound excuse…no not even a reasonable one…but its something to point to(not before God).Paul said work out your own salvation with fear and trembling...
Re: The "Trumpeter" by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
THE RESURRECTION
That evening i walked back home depressed, it was like the weight of the world was upon me, I felt weak and alone. The demons of hell,released their full weight upon me. It was pure vengeance. I knew something had taken over my mind, a strange thing, a strange mind(of course not mine) something external. The devil must have been waiting for these day for months, yeah, for years. We have met on several grounds and he has always been beaten flawlessly, but like a predator, he had watched for this day, a day i will become a prey, the hunted ... Mmmnh... I felt like Samson without his lock of hair.
When i got home I couldn't sleep, neither could I eat. The devil had filled my heart with guilt beyond measure... Ahhh... I was going to die. That night as I dozed off while praying for forgiveness, my heart began to lighten, I felt some things wading off(How powerful we are when we bow before Christ in humility ).
While sleeping I had a vision ,no a trance... It was real... a scene that i still remember like yesterday;a man on white garment appeared unto me out of the Blues ,he was neither smiling nor frowning, his countenance was expressionless. He looked me straight in the eye and said 'Son,your last chance'...suddenly I jilted out of the trance, alas it was 11:48pm. I felt something different within me, yes, something anew. I felt free, yes free...free from heavy guilt and strange burdens I can't tell the origin. how terrible are the burden of guilt when satan rides upon them.

Jude 1:3'...earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered to the saint '

(1) (Reply)

Teenager “desecrated” Jesus Statue Gets 6-month Ban From Social Media - Photos / Comprehensive Detailed Report On Son Of God And Jesus Is God / By Which Authority Do You Call D Bible D Word Of God Or D Quran D Word Of Allah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.