Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Is Blessingcomputers Real - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is Blessingcomputers Real (712 Views)

How Reliable Is Blessingcomputers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Blessingcomputers Real by pkang: 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
I am in rivers state and want yo order for a laptop from http://www.blessingcomputers.com/products/O6NENG0DOT-Lenovo-G40-70.html but don't know if they are to be trusted as they asked me to pay before delivery.
Has anyone done biz with them? Can they b trusted.
Pls need advice.
Re: Is Blessingcomputers Real by nke001: 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
They are real.

As for trust, I cant vouch on them since I havent done a deal with them.

Why not get down there or look for a relative closer to their location for your transact.
Re: Is Blessingcomputers Real by nwaanambra1(m): 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
anything you want to buy, make sure u meet the one selling in person, site and examine the product - if its to your satisfaction, pay and collect it instantly! anything less than the stated exposes you to scam! undecided
Re: Is Blessingcomputers Real by pkang: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2015
Just that my location far imagine rivers and Lagos.
The product itself not in Rivers State but thanx for your advise.
Re: Is Blessingcomputers Real by slimjoe007(m): 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
pkang:
Just that my location far imagine rivers and Lagos.
The product itself not in Rivers State but thanx for your advise.
hi bro they are very real and located at computer village ikeja in Lagos. have done business with them before when I bought my pavilion g6 hp from them tho I went there to pick up and pay.

(1) (Reply)

The Microsoft Surface 3 Vs The Surface Pro 3 / How Do I Boost My Internet Connectivity. / How Can I Pay For Facebook Adverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.