Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Patience Jonathan Tells Nigerians To Stop Abusing Her Husband Read More - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Jonathan Tells Nigerians To Stop Abusing Her Husband Read More (712 Views)

"You Will Never Be A Parent" - Tboss Curses Those Abusing Her Mother / Davido Tells Nigerians To Stop Stressing Him Over His Album / Teebillz Denies Physically Abusing Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Tells Nigerians To Stop Abusing Her Husband Read More by pelwal: 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
While addressing children at an event
she organized to mark the 2014
Children's Day at the Banquet Hall of
the Presidential Villa, Abuja
today Dame Patience aka Mama Peace
said: "It is bad to abuse our country and the
President because God has made
him the head. The Almighty God
commands us to pray for our leaders.
We
therefore need to pray for the development of our country and the
president.
Remember that a child that abuses his
father and mother is disobeying
God'scommandment because the Bible
says in Exodus 20:12 that you should honour your father and
mother so that you may live long in
the
land that the Lord your God has given
you. The Holy Bible is not
referring to only biological parents. Any one that is older than you
even for a day must be respected. Let
us therefore join hands and
rebuild our country Nigeria.
See more pics http://pelwal33..com/2015/02/patience-jonathan-tells-nigerians-to.html#more

Re: Patience Jonathan Tells Nigerians To Stop Abusing Her Husband Read More by otemanuduno: 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hmm...
Ole.
Patience so confused now, campaigning to children as if they will be the one to vote her husband in, come March 28. She even dey read bible sef. Thief!!!

Erm, my people how una dey? grin
GMB remains in my mind; SAI BUHARI!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Tells Nigerians To Stop Abusing Her Husband Read More by hareskay(m): 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Vewi soon, u wld take ur big grammars back 2 da creeks. #JustBePatient
Re: Patience Jonathan Tells Nigerians To Stop Abusing Her Husband Read More by Cutehector(m): 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
My people, stop abuses my husband ooo, stop abuses my husbands ooo, dr is God oooooo
Re: Patience Jonathan Tells Nigerians To Stop Abusing Her Husband Read More by whizjay(m): 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Eeyyaahh!!!

She's just trying to stand up 4 her Hubby...

*Looks at pic*

Is it just me or..........

*looks at pic again*

WTF has she got 2 sun glasses on? undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Tells Nigerians To Stop Abusing Her Husband Read More by IfyAwazie(f): 12:17am On Feb 16, 2015
whizjay:
Eeyyaahh!!!

She's just trying to stand up 4 her Hubby...

*Looks at pic*

Is it just me or..........

*looks at pic again*

WTF has she got 2 sun glasses on? undecided
latest fashion in town. One for sun, d other for bookcheesy

(1) (Reply)

GEJ OR GMB?(picture attached) / 2 Face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 2nd Year Wedding Anniversary / Miss Nigeria Ezinne Akudo Partners With Easy Taxi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.