Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Need A CV Template? Use These (pictures) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need A CV Template? Use These (pictures) (5663 Views)

Get A CV Template Here!!! / Free CV Template For Recent Graduates To Download And Customise / Important Sections Of A CV That Must Be Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A CV Template? Use These (pictures) by Benjom(m): 5:49am On Feb 16, 2015
If your CV is relatively good and you've been getting invites regularly, this information is not for you. If however you've submitted your CV for different job placements and there seems to be little or no attendant results, perhaps, you may need to look at your CV again to see if it has enough stamina to withstand the highly populated Nigerian job market. Is your CV catchy enough and with all the modern day employers' preferences intact? Be honest with yourself, will an employer be able to comprehend the message of your CV within 15 to 30 seconds without thrashing it? If your answers are not satisfactory, then, you may need to rewrite that CV!

If you think that the CV template below may be of help to you, then request for the MS Word (editable) version from exceptionalcvbox@gmail.com and do the editing yourself. Use 'Template' as the subject of your mail. If however you find this tasking or time consuming, you may attach your CV and send to the same email address with 'Edit My CV' as the subject of your mail. No employer will treat your CV with disdain again!

Re: Need A CV Template? Use These (pictures) by Benjom(m): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
...Please, specify your preference clearly.
Re: Need A CV Template? Use These (pictures) by Chiefupper: 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
Jack188:
Hello! I always use resume and cv templates for Word from http://www.poweredtemplate.com website. They are totally working and convenient for my purposes. I like the result
please you need to shed more light on how you use the website to write your CV and can I use it to write cover letter too?
Re: Need A CV Template? Use These (pictures) by adeben79(m): 5:10am On Feb 23, 2015
Hello,can i have a copy of cover letter template ?
Re: Need A CV Template? Use These (pictures) by EdoBoy90(m): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
CV format
Re: Need A CV Template? Use These (pictures) by Elegantdiva: 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
Good

(1) (Reply)

Seven-Up Bottling Company Opens Portal for APRIL 2020 Recruitment / Get An Oil And Gas City And Guilds Certification In Nigeria / Vacancy exist in a Private School In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.