Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Shares Pic With Her Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Shares Pic With Her Mum (1648 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Rocking Her Bump In Style [PICS] / Cossy Orjiakor Shares Pic From A Club (photo) / Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Shares Pic With Her Mum by badassProdigy(m): 6:56am On Feb 16, 2015
She's really getting big and more beautiful despite being pregnant.

1 Share

Re: Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Shares Pic With Her Mum by fattybombom: 7:04am On Feb 16, 2015
this babe fine die
Re: Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Shares Pic With Her Mum by babs01(m): 7:11am On Feb 16, 2015
anoda baby coming to dis kontry
Re: Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Shares Pic With Her Mum by Airforce1(m): 7:13am On Feb 16, 2015
she's beautiful

I wish her safe delivery
smiley
Re: Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Shares Pic With Her Mum by buygala(m): 7:13am On Feb 16, 2015
She looks beautifully pregnant. ..

But isn't her gown too tight for a pregnant woman? .... see all her milk-laden boobsies and protruding tummy on display cry

Not my business sha... her pregnancy her business... She can wear a condom for all I care angry
Re: Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Shares Pic With Her Mum by Daisydeevarh(f): 8:22am On Feb 16, 2015
ThankGod
Re: Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Shares Pic With Her Mum by SOLMICHAEL(m): 9:34am On Feb 16, 2015
safe delivery

(1) (Reply)

Wowza! See How A Makeup Artiste Transformed This 70 Year Old Woman / Must Read: My Divorce A Day After My Wedding Day - Asiedua / Aww!! Comedian Basketmouth And His Lovely Family Pictured In The US – PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.