Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Tonto Dike Gets Her Pets Tattooed On Her Shoulder - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Gets Her Pets Tattooed On Her Shoulder (1499 Views)

Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans / Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand / Zack Orji Gets Tattooed On Set (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Gets Her Pets Tattooed On Her Shoulder by klem93(m): 7:20am On Feb 16, 2015
See the smile alongside the tattoo on the shoulder, aww cute... http://www.maxgist.com/2015/02/tonto-dikeh-gets-her-pet-tatoo-on-her.html#more

Re: Tonto Dike Gets Her Pets Tattooed On Her Shoulder by yuncka: 7:23am On Feb 16, 2015
Nawa, very soon she go will her property give them.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Gets Her Pets Tattooed On Her Shoulder by shaddi(m): 7:23am On Feb 16, 2015
Old Age can't be hidden with a makeup.

When I brush my teeth, I would comment

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Gets Her Pets Tattooed On Her Shoulder by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 16, 2015
I wonder how many spirits that will be tormenting this girl with all these tatoos. God help her.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Gets Her Pets Tattooed On Her Shoulder by Spicylate(f): 7:36am On Feb 16, 2015
first thing i notices where the brown teeth...Lord have mercy but asides that, i dont think its cool. i wouldnt do that. No hard feelings miss T.
Re: Tonto Dike Gets Her Pets Tattooed On Her Shoulder by Airforce1(m): 7:39am On Feb 16, 2015
It's her body

Nothing concern me
Re: Tonto Dike Gets Her Pets Tattooed On Her Shoulder by mrvance(m): 7:40am On Feb 16, 2015
So??
Re: Tonto Dike Gets Her Pets Tattooed On Her Shoulder by adanduka: 8:14am On Feb 16, 2015
Hope she doesn't give birth to a puppy. lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dike Gets Her Pets Tattooed On Her Shoulder by legallyblonde(f): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
body go cm dey green at 50 smfn,you can't control your own children with your bad example,lemme continue watching my game of thrones ojie! *sips orijin*
Re: Tonto Dike Gets Her Pets Tattooed On Her Shoulder by okooloyun1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
Tontoh dikeh aka Mrs pets. The way she takes care of her pets these days, i'm not sure if she is not breast feeding them.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares Steamy Bathroom Picture / Femi ‘kwame’ Aderibigbe Launches ‘uptown Lounge’ Tonight / Morning Glory; Pick Your Fav?? Ebube Nwagbo In Denim Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.