Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

Meet The 63year Old Woman That Has Slept With 3000 Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet The 63year Old Woman That Has Slept With 3000 Men (710 Views)

Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) / Almost Slept With Our Housegirl / Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 63year Old Woman That Has Slept With 3000 Men by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 16, 2015

Marie Calvert was a virgin when she married her husband Barry at the age of 28, but when she took up swinging as a profession, everything changed

35 years later, the woman who is now 63, has slept with 3,000 men and all this because of a raunchy magazine left in their kitchen by her husband:

Until the age of 28, Is only been with him and we had a terrific sex life, but one day he brought home a swingers magazine he'd picked up from a workmate.

He sort of joked we should try it; I told him not to be daft, and he never mentioned it again.

But I kept looking at the mag and imagining how fun it might be. Eventually I told him we should give it a go. He looked like a kid at Christmas.

It's not natural to stick with one sexual partner for 60 years. Life is about experimenting and experiencing, and that's what we do.

It was the night I slept with 14 men that I first started to try to work out how many partners I've been with. The truth is, I'm not sure. My conservative estimate is about 100 guys a year for more than three decades.

http://www.tapgist.com/meet-the-63year-old-woman-that-has-slept-with-3000-men/
Re: Meet The 63year Old Woman That Has Slept With 3000 Men by KanwuliaJara: 3:25am On Feb 17, 2015
Ride on mama!
Diaris 'dignity' in 'labor'!
Thank awa gods . . . . you get husband o grin
The WHITE race is always superior!
AMIIIIIIIN OOOOOOOoooooooooooo!!!! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You See More Often ... Your BOSS Or Your Loved Ones? / What Is Going On Here? / Dad Lets Daughter Drowned Rather Than Being Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.