Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Fohow International Is Recruiting! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fohow International Is Recruiting! (17056 Views)

Marriot International Is Recruiting For Host/hostess. / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / Firstbank Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by absoluteSuccess: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2015
Its great being your own boss to have time freedom and enjoy financial independence. It is not easy a choice. Often at the beginning, loafers will mock you and folks given to instant gratification will call you names. But I pray you are the type that knows no limitations, then your audience will come from top ecchellon in the society in fullness of time. The mockers of yesterday will still come back to mock you, but in their mockery is their mockery: you want to go up, they said 'no way for you here' as if the way belongs to them. You go up anyway. May your strides this day culminate in absolute success. AMEN.
Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by spiralwedge(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2015
let's applaud the op for advertising their firm sincerely. it is better to say it the way it is than to deceive you to come to their office for a job interview. if we encourage them to come out clean, the job hunt atmosphere would be fairer.

if you don't like d advert, pls ignore and look for the ones you like.

1 Like

Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by absoluteSuccess: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
spiralwedge:
let's applaud the op for advertising their firm sincerely. it is better to say it the way it is than to deceive you to come to their office for a job interview. if we encourage them to come out clean, the job hunt atmosphere would be fairer.

if you don't like d advert, pls ignore and look for the ones you like.

Thanks, God be with you in your endeavours. Network marketing is an alternative way between formal employment and self employment.

Of course there are good and bad companies (and good and bad personal businesses experience too) everywhere. You don't have all the answers in one place, one will learn all the best there is, one step after the other.

Even a bad experience is money in your hand after considerable improvement on next attempt, so I call my financial crisis an opportunity to awe mockers in future.
Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by moneytreeteam: 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
Weldone Op
Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by absoluteSuccess: 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
moneytreeteam:
Weldone Op
Thanks partner, we must keep helping our community to good health and wealth. Many are called, few are choosen.
Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by absoluteSuccess: 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
Happy sallah to our muslim brothers.
Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by absoluteSuccess: 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
After hardwork comes success. We have what it takes to become an accomplished person, day in day out, life tosses pebbles of opportunities our way.

Only few recognises opportunities for what they are when they meet with it, disguised as another hard and tastless stuff.

Opportunity is nothing but legal avenues to wealth available around you. Most avenues have been overmilked, but wait, you need to consider this.

Any business that people find difficult, find ways to make it easy, you will be smiling to the bank in time to come.

Count your blessings and make do with ideas that struck your mind daily, in trying is the key to success.
Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by absoluteSuccess: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2015
Keep hope alive, its a new day.
Your miracle is going out today.
Go out and have an encounter with it.
Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by absoluteSuccess: 9:03am On Nov 02, 2015
As you step out this new month, may you find joy on your path, peace at your final destination and success at the end of the day.

Happy new month to you.

Our company is matching forward and people kept coming into the network. Start something today, don't be idle, worrying and whining. Remember...

It wasn't raining when Noa built the ark.

Start something no matter how small, a little business or service will help you this season and you'll be glad.

We don't do most things we all knows to be inconvinient because we find it convinient, but because we need something to get somewhere.

The good fortune is watching, when you engage life with the little resources you have, life will connect you to well meaning individuals that will help you to flourish.

Dont eat the seed, sow the seed.
Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by absoluteSuccess: 11:05am On Nov 04, 2015
Sometimes, we procrastinate going after our deepest passions.

It is good to see if our passion can translate to wealth or its a mysteryway life decides to chart the course of our lives. to something more fulfilling but presently obscure.

Many of us are haulty, living in the subconscious reality of our greatness whereby, we think achievers in the field of our interests are below us. Are they?

Humility help us find answers, false reality rob us of simplicity that engendered the spirit of peace and insight, holding back our great potentials.

Let us not be too big to ask questions from people who have walked the shores of our future destination. Leverage on the triumph and shoptcoming of people around you.

Learn to deal with procrastination.
Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by tasly23700993: 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
FOHOW INTERNATIONAL
(A MULTI-LEVEL MAKETING ORGANISATION)
HEALTH AND WEALTH

IMPRESSIVE AWARD

No Monthly group or personal volume requirements (which means no monthly maintenance)
Multiple ways to earn Money
Leadership bonus - 2%
Team Volume Bonus - 6%
Sponsoring Bonus
Cumulative Annual Team Bonus
Payment in Dollars on a weekly basis.
Online business building tools
Unpaid volumes carry over every week.
Exotic car reward or cash equivalent of $30,000
International Travel reward or cash equivalent of $3,000
pleasure boat reward or cash equivalent of $60,000
Luxury house reward or cash equivalent of $200,000
Become a Diamond ( 12 circles ) and earn 5% globalsales monthly plus #500,000.00 weekly bonus
Award of excellence/Global profit sharing (fohao Ambassador) 0.5% every week in cash equivalent.
outlet Owner (Agency) 5% TOTAL PAYOUT 71.5%
commission are kept intact till one qualifies to receive it, ( which is like money in the bank ).

FOHOW SANBAO ORAL LIQUID
(1) Resistance of rheumatism and rheumatoidarthritis. 2) Good effects for hepatitis B: 3) special effect of diabetes: 4) promotion in the development of thymic: 5) removal of the severe side effectsin exhibiting preferable effect on the kidney and strengthening the yang:fohow sanbao oral liquid has the function of nourishing the essence,supplying the air and increasing mental alertness.
FOHOW LASER THERAPY INSTRUMENT
it improves microcirculation in 30 minutes The Five Main Functions:
1. Blood cleansing, reducing blood cholesterol
2. preventing and dissolving the thrombosis, softening, blood vessels
3.Two-way blood pressure regulation function.
4. Improving brain, heart and lung functions.
5.Enhancing body immunity and improving sub health condition.
GANODERMA CAPSULE
Stimulates and improves the function of brain.it can cure or improve many systems, including cerebrovascular it has notable effect tc tumor, liver pathlogical change.it has effect on the insomnia and anyi-aging.
GUIFEL BAO - Fibroid Destroyer ( ELIMINATES FIBROID WITHOUT SURGERY
)Five features: 1. self - examining: only one pill you need to find out whether you suffer gynecopathy or not. 2. self clearing; only one pill you need to clear away / toxin and waste inside your vaginal. 3. self-curing: it is helpful for the treatment of diseases like hysteromyoma, cervical erosion, ovarian cyst,etc. 4. self - beautifying: improves facial quality,like paling,etc tarnishing,splash,xerosiscutis,wrinkled skin,etc. 5. self-nourishing:only one pill per month you need to prevent gynecological disease, disease, constrict vaginal and uterus, regain beauty.
HIGH FIBER NUTRITIONAL TABLETS
1) very effective in lowering blood sugar: 2) Effective in lowering blood-lipid (cholestesterol) 3) Resists hunger thereby reducing weight: 4) Moisturizes the intestine,relaxing the bowels and eliminating the toxicant: it absorbs water and enlarges the intestinal tract which makes the soft sed easy to get through intestinal tract, in addition, it can eliminate toxins, cures constipation and hemoirhoids.
FOHOW SIX - FLAVOUR TEA
1. Pu-erh tea: relieves sore throat and helps digestion, loses weight and lowers the blood- fat,detoxifies the body and prevents diseases. 2. Invigorates bloodcurculation, activates blood stasis,detumescences and kill pain. 3. prevents beauty. 4. calm liver and clears the eyes, winds heat and reduces fever; 5. Honeysuckle:Clears toxic materials,cools the blood and removes blood stasis.
ALOE VERA GEL
The product has abitbacterial effect that refreshes and smoothen the skin, repairs the damage on skin by radiations, stops the pain and accelerates the healing of wonds.
GARLIC ESSENCE OIL SOFTCAPSULE
fohow Garlic Oil produces six major roles for the human body;
1. Antibacterial, bactericidal and virus - killing effects: 2. lowering blood presure with anti-coagulation effect; prevention of arte-iosclerosis; prevention and treatment of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases; 3. lowering blood sugar and reducing the onset of diabetes; 4. protecting the liver and inhibiting tumor; 5. Scavenging free radicals, improving immunity with anti-aging effects and enhancing physical strength; 6. lipid lowering and weght-losing effect which is exerted by dissolving the fat particles.
ROSE OLIGOSE
Function: 1 Regulates flora of the body with bi-direction; 2. Relaxes the bowel; 3.prevents hypertension and arteriosclerosis; 4.protect the liver; 5.Absorbs minerals; 6. prevents obesity; 7. prevents tooth decay; 8.Beauty effect.
FOHOW CORDYCEPS MASK
Effectively maintains skin cell elasticity and moisture, medially nourishes skin,
renovates impared cells, restrains formation of splash,smoothen away wrinkles,promotes capillary circulation,and helps skin act and look younger.
FOHOW KNEE PAD
1.Improves blood in your knees,keep it warm, and prevent arthritis. 2. Activates blood cells and melts blood clot, cures swollen joints,promotes the recovery of damaged joint tissues. 3. Dispels rheumatism,improves rheumatoid arthritis, hydrarthrosis and varicose veins. 4 increase knee joints flexibility,prevents knee injury, bony spur and hyperrosteogeny.
FOHOW SANITARY PAD
2. Main functions: 1,Nano-silver ions and far infrard effects 2,Generates the negative ions 3,fights bacterial and dispel peculiar smell 4,promotes the micro-circulation 5,Maintain the micro-ecological balance of the body.
BLOOD CLEANER CAPSULE
1. On the inside: it dissolves the formed thrombus, preventes the assembling of blood platelet. 2. On the outside: it softens the blood vessel in the exterior side. 3. Assists three antis: anti hypertension, anti-high blood lipid and anti-diabetics. so it can restore blood vesseland its flexibility, reduce three hights,prevents cirrhosis, protects liver, improves the immune system and lenghens one life.in 3 days, tiredness, constipation, stuffiness and shot breath will be improved greatly; and the blood supply very active.
SEAWEED CALCIUM CAPSULE
Seaweed calcium capsule is calcium supplement. There are more than 160 kinds of diseases or symptoms associated with calcium deficiency. 1st, seaweed is extracted from pure natural seaweed,it is green food and safe; 2nd, it is a liquid calcium, easily absorbed; 3rd, it contains 73 kinds of mineral composition people need to balance nutrient and calcium.No negative effects on gastrointestinal,gastrectasia and indigestion.
FOHOW COMPOUND DANSHEN TABLET ( Six Effects of long Lu Capsule )
1. cardiotonic Effect: Enhances cardiac contractility, expands coronary artery and increase coronary blood flow; 2. improves blood vessels ans decreased cerebral blood flow. 3. Anti-thrombosis effects; increases thrombotic dissolving enzyme and reduces blood viscosity. 4 improves microcirculation by dissolving blood stasis, promoting blood flow and relieving pain. 5. Danshen treats arrhythmia, stabilizes the cell membrane, scavenging free radicals etc. 6.Danshen lowers blood pressure and improves left ventricular diastolic function.
ARES ( Six Effects of long Lu Capsule )
1. To nourish kidney and replenish essence and improve life quality; 2. to activate kidney and consolidate yang as well as restore the vitality; 3. To nourish kidney and activate brain with anti-aging effects; 4.To promote physical fitness and prevent disease; 5. to nourish blood and regulate mentruation and harmonize hormones; 6 To warm kidney and uterus and promote conception. it improves low-sperm count,it is effective on prostrate cancer and improves sexual performance.
BIO-INDUCTION THERMAL WAIST PROTECTOR
1. Promotes blood circulation of the waist area, 2. Regulates kidney and strengthens physique. 3. Enhances intestines and stomach propulsion, preventing gastroptosis, 4. Effectively release dysmenorrheal and hypogastralgia caused by gynecopathy, 5. Resolves and removes of unnecessary fat in the waist and stomach to keep the body shape.
MARVELOUS EGF COSMETIC OF FOHOW
EGF is the so called "beauty factor", which promote epidermis tissue growth and makes skin look younger. 1. Epidermal repair:promotes repair of damage skin. 2. Anti-wrinkles: EGF promotes cell growth and increases epidermal cells; it improves growth capacity of collagen. 3. pore minimizing: it promotes the compound of skin collagen, and protect the skin from aging. 4. stain diluting: EGF can dilute stains gradually by changing old and new cells proportion of the skin, reducing contents of melanin and colored cells. 5. skin moisturizing: EGF can promote synthesis and secretion of extracellular hyaluronic acid and mucopolysaecchar de.
FOHOW TOOTHPASTE
It kills bacterial and prevents tooth decay. prevents and cures ulcer, gum ache, gum bleeding and body damage by enzymes.
HEALTH CARD
It reduces high blood presure with notable effects on headache.it reduces stress and improves sleeping quality.
BIO-INDUCTION THERMAL NECK PROTECTOR
1. promotes blood circulation in the neck area, releasing and eliminating arthraigia in neck, shoulder and arm areas;
2. increases blood flow in brain, releasing headache and fatigue;
3. Regulates nerve and improving sleeping quality.
TO ORDER YOUR PRODUCT OR YOU WANT TO JOIN FOHOW INTERNATIONAL YOU CAN CALL ME ON MY NUMBER: 08130122561 THANKS, GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Comments for FOHOW INTERNATIONAL 08130122561

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments
Oct 09, 2015
call me to order on 08130122561 thanks peter NEW
by: peter

Sep 21, 2015 call me on 08130122561 for fibroid drugs,
block fallopian tubes,inection,infertylity,etc
NEW
Aug 13, 2015 order for fibroid drugs call me on
08130122561 NEW
80MM FIBROID CLEARED TOTALLY IN 4
MONTHS
I have 3 children. During the pregnancy of
my third child I was diagnosed of fibroid. It
grew to 80mm after delivery. I have taken
several herbal products both locally and
internationally made but to no result. Then I
came across Guifeibao, I was placed on it
with some other fohow products for 4
months. I went for scan afterwards and it
was confirmed to me that the fibroid has
cleared off.
Mrs. Abiola, Lekki Lagos
Aug 13, 2015 order for fibroid drugs complete
elemination call me on 08130122561 NEW
Jun 19, 2015 Testimony NEW
TESTIMONIES
MY 7 YEARS OVARIAN CYST CLEARED IN
1 MONTH AND I AM NOW PREGNANT
I have had ovarian cyst for about 7years and
I could not conceive. I have spent a lot of
money to the extent that I did not believe
In drugs and other products
will work for me when I came across it. To
my surprise I was placed on Guifeibao with
some other fohow products for just a month
after which I went for a scan and the doctor
confirm that the cyst has disappeared.
Presently I am pregnant.
Mrs. Olayemi, Akure, Ondo State

Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by absoluteSuccess: 7:14am On Nov 09, 2015
Wow, thanks so very much @tasly23700993,
Great effort.
Have a wonderful week partner.
Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by amicable09(f): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2015
cheesy WoW! I almost fell off my chair, amazed at your zeal! Absolute success you are indeed a good marketer- oh, sorry, networker, I love your spirit. If only the business was indeed yours I would have love to partner with you wink But there is an M.Sc boss who I don't know and I doubt if he's got this charm and charisma you possess.

1 Like

Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by absoluteSuccess: 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
amicable09:
cheesy WoW! I almost fell off my chair, amazed at your zeal! Absolute success you are indeed a good marketer- oh, sorry, networker, I love your spirit. If only the business was indeed yours I would have love to partner with you wink But there is an M.Sc boss who I don't know and I doubt if he's got this charm and charisma you possess.

LOL.

I am not a typical badass tough guy, but when people don't give me a chance, I become a different person.

My Msc partner is an asset, hot like fire and high flier. Of cause she's a lecturer. I don't do my business under her shadow.

I felt like most posters here listening to the presentation, first i invested some amount, but at the end, I quit.

But things start getting tough. meanwhile, a guy that we started together got a travel award.

I however quit the business finally, last December because no one joined my network.

I burned everything that has to do with mlm. I called it scam.

Meanwhile, a woman called me after reading my blog, january this year, she said she wants to join.

It was this woman that brought me back to the business. Since then, I havent looked back.

It allowed me to have more time to myself and reach out to people. Before you know it, we are already counting years.

I don't want to count years on this forum for nothing. That's why I started this thread.

Network. marketing is good, if you find the right company, the right team and the right passion.
Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by amicable09(f): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
You must be doing very well, I must admit. Kudos cheesy
Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by absoluteSuccess: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
amicable09:
You must be doing very well, I must admit. Kudos cheesy

Hm, I will say I'm doing just fine, l haven't gotten a formidable team yet cause I don't coarse people to get my team to grow.

most of my partners are in one employment or the other, my site has a good rank for the keyword, so I do get leads that ends in sales across Nigeria.

I believe one should not despise little beginning, the growth is slow but steady. It takes patience to build this kind of business, then later, it will amount to something worthwhile.

but if one does not care at initial stage, you may not know what is missed. I will do the work now, it will grow with time and yield increase.

thanks for your kind words.

1 Like

Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by absoluteSuccess: 10:17am On Nov 16, 2015
Hi friends,

its another beautiful morning, when the eleventh month comes to the middle, what have you done with your set goals for 2015? Hope you fare better than average? It is well.

Don't be caught in the rush, start consolidating your year~end goals and new year resolution right from now.

It gives you a headstart and focus in a competitive economy as ours, where we are all looking for the same thing, the good life.

As you focus 2016, you might be thinking you need to build your own business. Thats all right, find a place for teamwork, to see you through unforseen contigencies.

At fohow, we cherish partnership build on trust and teamwork. This makes for win/win, and the spirit spread good health to our people.

We would like to do business with you in your pursuit of success.
Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by hadeyinka(m): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Its great being your own boss to have time freedom and enjoy financial independence. It is not easy a choice.

Often at the beginning, loafers will mock you and folks given to instant gratification will call you names.

But I pray you are the type that knows no limitations, then your audience will come from top ecchellon in the society in fullness of time.

The mockers of yesterday will still come back to mock you, but in their mockery is their mockery:

You want to go up, they said 'no way for you here'. You go up anyway.

Up up you go in spite of all unprovoked hatred of your interest by unknown enemies that fight against the progress of others.

May your strides this day culminate in absolute success.

AMEN.

Absolute success,

I wonder why you are here, I took my time to read all your comments and also took my time to digest all your responses to nairalanders.

Note:

If as a prospective customer/applicant still doubt you claim, all you need do is to educate them, use your marketing/managerial skills to CONVINCE them to accept your claim.

I notice you are always fast to raise insult on anyone that fails to concur with your agitations.

This is a very bad character you need to work on.

Alway try and look for ways to win the heart of your prospective customers/applicant,

Dnt raise insult, its not good for the business

Mr absolute success,

I don't know you, and this thread should have given me the great opportunity to know you as who you have claimed to be.

Unfortunately, you have used this platform to destroy/vandalise your personality.

I am no more seeing you as 'absolute success' as the way you reiterate is not encouraging.

What I see now is 'absolute fraudster'

You can still prove me wrong....its only by your fruit , I shall knw you...the fruits I'm seeing on this your tree of business is a very sour fruit.

I prefer ripe fruit.

My Resolutions.

1. You are not who you claim to be.

2. You are a liar

3. You lack home training

4. You need to learn manners( especially, The manner of approach)

5. And if you continue this way, you might noy end up well.

Thanks.
Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by hadeyinka(m): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2015
absoluteSuccess:

What you call others is what you are yourself.

The thread will keep breathing, so people can have faith in what they do, and especially whoever must have read W. Clement Stone's Success Secrets That Never Fails.

I understand your pain and that of your ilks: you are looking for job, but op is looking for success and people who loves easy approach to success.

That's the beef, or have I taken your chances for employment away from you? have I given you bad news first thing this morning talking about my moving forward?

Learn to accomodate others' progressive inclinations, it does not rob you of your own. Happy new month.

Absolute success,
I wonder why you are here, I took my time to
read all your comments and also took my
time to digest all your responses to
nairalanders.
Note:
If as a prospective customer/applicant still
doubt you claim, all you need do is to educate
them, use your marketing/managerial skills to
CONVINCE them to accept your claim.
I notice you are always fast to raise insult on
anyone that fails to concur with your
agitations.
This is a very bad character you need to work
on.
Alway try and look for ways to win the heart
of your prospective customers/applicant,
Mr absolute success,
I don't know you, and this thread should have
given me the great opportunity to know you
as who you have claimed to be.
Unfortunately, you have used this platform to
destroy/vandalise your personality.
I am no more seeing you as 'absolute success'
as the way you reiterate is not encouraging.
You can still prove me wrong....its only by your
fruit , I shall knw you...the fruits I'm seeing on
this your tree of business is a very sour fruit.
I prefer ripe fruit.
My Resolutions.
2. You are a liar
4. You need to learn manners( especially, The
manner of approach)
5. And if you continue this way, you might noy
end up well.
Thanks.
Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by absoluteSuccess: 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
hadeyinka:

Alway try and look for ways to win the heart of your prospective customers/applicant,

Mr absolute success,

I don't know you, and this thread should have given me the great opportunity to know you as who you have claimed to be.

Unfortunately, you have used this platform to destroy/vandalise your personality.

I am no more seeing you as 'absolute success' as the way you reiterate is not encouraging.

You can still prove me wrong....its only by your fruit , I shall knw you...the fruits I'm seeing on this your tree of business is a very sour fruit.

I prefer ripe fruit.

My Resolutions.

2. You are a liar

Thanks.

Look at the no. 5,

how on earth would a person post this to a stranger first day of the week and expect blessing from God?

This is your 11th post on nairaland since 2009, how has your knowledge add value to people here?

You can check my other post today and see if it is beneficial to mankind or not.
Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by absoluteSuccess: 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
hadeyinka:

Absolute success,

I wonder why you are here, I took my time to read all your comments and also took my time to digest all your responses to nairalanders.

Note:

If as a prospective customer/applicant still doubt you claim, all you need do is to educate them, use your marketing/managerial skills to CONVINCE them to accept your claim.

I notice you are always fast to raise insult on anyone that fails to concur with your agitations.

This is a very bad character you need to work on.

Mr absolute success,

I prefer ripe fruit.

My Resolutions.

2. You are a liar

Thanks.

to date, I have helped the coy sell up to $4000 worth of products across the country, I have clients here on nairaland that I don't know their moniker. Some I have sold products to without meeting them face to face.

if I am absolute fraudster, those anonymous nairalanders would have cook me alive on a thread, cos we are talking about thousands of naira here.

As to how I reply people bullying me, I am sorry. I know everyone wants whom they will vent their frustrations on, my amazement is, why do they assume I don't have my frustrations?

My assumption is this, only a seriously frustrated person will come against another with utmost angst when the other person has not yet committed any offence he is suspected for.

I would like to follow your positive recommendations, but as to other garbage, I don't think they are meant for me.

And hey, why is it a sin to respond to my adversary with similar emotions when they meant to disgrace me? I expected you to instruct the opponents to also give me the benefit of the doubt, but here you are, calling me names.

You wonder why I am here? ewoh

check my threads to date.

absolutesuccess,
2prexios,
ladionline.

I am here just like you are here, and I am adding values and knowledge as best understood to me.

My life is not on the brink of breaking, I'm on upwards, this is not an SOS thread, stop and advice yourself first. I am human, I made mistakes, but I don't act the fool cause I won't fool others.

If you feel I might not end up well, what kind of spirit reside in you?

why would a young person say this to another soul?

Are you my creator?
Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by hadeyinka(m): 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
absoluteSuccess:

to date, I have helped the coy sell up to $4000 worth of products across the country, I have clients here on nairaland that I don't know their moniker. Some I have sold products to without meeting them face to face.

if I am absolute fraudster, those anonymous nairalanders would have cook me alive on a thread, cos we are talking about thousands of naira here.

As to how I reply people bullying me, I am sorry. I know everyone wants whom they will vent their frustrations on, my amazement is, why do they assume I don't have my frustrations?

My assumption is this, only a seriously frustrated person will come against another with utmost angst when the other person has not yet committed any offence he is suspected for.

I would like to follow your positive recommendations, but as to other garbage, I don't think they are meant for me.

And hey, why is it a sin to respond to my adversary with similar emotions when they meant to disgrace me? I expected you to instruct the opponents to also give me the benefit of the doubt, but here you are, calling me names.

You wonder why I am here? ewoh

check my threads to date.

absolutesuccess,
2prexios,
ladionline.

I am here just like you are here, and I am adding values and knowledge as best understood to me.

My life is not on the brink of breaking, I'm on upwards, this is not an SOS thread, stop and advice yourself first. I am human, I made mistakes, but I don't act the fool cause I won't fool others.

If you feel I might not end up well, what kind of spirit reside in you?

why would a young person say this to another soul?

Are you my creator?

Dear absolute success,

I'm not here to exhange words with you, I was only trying to let you know why you should not respond to fellow nairalanders anyhow, as a business man.

Try and learn from this, and stop justifying your mistakes. I accept the fact that its a mistake which you need to take note and correct.

I'm not angry with what you do, infact, I'm so much happy with what you do, as I'm also an entrepreneur, I run a business of my own, with 2 staffs for now, I'm always glad when I have the opportunity to meet a fellow entrepreneur.

But try and work on the way you give out responses.

As I notice you insult almost everybody that will not agree with what you are preaching, instead of convincing them.

I want to use this medium to let you know that, these angry nairalanders have experienced a lot of dissappointment by the so called GNLD, and many of them will not want any other nairalanders to fall into that same issue.

So the need to alert other nairalanders, but all you need do is to vindicate yourself, and let them see reason in what you are preaching.

Making 4000dollars is not your limit, I hope you know that, you should always aspire for more revenue, aspire for more.

When you made 4kdollars last year, them the following year's revenue should surpass the previous. How doi you do this?

This can be achieved by gaining the heart of more customers, which the nairalanders that have received your insult might be one of them.

No one can tell...its just an observation.. Enjoy bro.
Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by absoluteSuccess: 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
hadeyinka:

Dear absolute success,

I'm not here to exhange words with you, I was only trying to let you know why you should not respond to fellow nairalanders anyhow, as a business man.

Try and learn from this, and stop justifying your mistakes. I accept the fact that its a mistake which you need to take note and correct.

I'm not angry with what you do, infact, I'm so much happy with what you do, as I'm also an entrepreneur, I run a business of my own, with 2 staffs for now, I'm always glad when I have the opportunity to meet a fellow entrepreneur.

But try and work on the way you give out responses.

As I notice you insult almost everybody that will not agree with what you are preaching, instead of convincing them.

I want to use this medium to let you know that, these angry nairalanders have experienced a lot of dissappointment by the so called GNLD, and many of them will not want any other nairalanders to fall into that same issue.

So the need to alert other nairalanders, but all you need do is to vindicate yourself, and let them see reason in what you are preaching.

Making 4000dollars is not your limit, I hope you know that, you should always aspire for more revenue, aspire for more.

When you made 4kdollars last year, them the following year's revenue should surpass the previous. How doi you do this?

This can be achieved by gaining the heart of more customers, which the nairalanders that have received your insult might be one of them.

No one can tell...its just an observation.. Enjoy bro.

Thanks.

I wish you more success.

bye.
Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by absoluteSuccess: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
Sometimes, people's sense of entitlement rob us all of the need to be truthful and caring, as if another man's good is our good, and their wellbeing, our wellbeing.

But natural man is not like that, there is always a need to exert a pound of flesh, at the order of Sharlock, the merchant of Venice.

try spread a white cloth with a spot on it before people, ask them 'what do you see?' A yard of China, a spec of black.

The ones that will tell you 'I see black spot' will be many. Most people sees the black spot in others and build a moat around it to haunt those they see as 'inferior' to them in their ideal world.

You don't want to live in the ideals and worlds of people talking you down, and you start to look for help where none exist, do you? Then stand for one thing you believe in to succeed.

Thats why our youth must be trained to be self-reliant and have respect for dignity of labour, they should be able to hit the ground running, standing up should they fall.

To do this, they must be versatile, strongwilled and never allow other men decide their fate. When men decide your fate, that destiny hangs in the balance.

Thank God for the gift of contentment, I am not despirately at the mercy of men to eat bread, they will make you feel miserable.

people haunt people for the fun of it, but the secret to success is, have no skeleton in your cupboard so you don't get frightened.

We are success bound by the quality of our minds or our resolve to industry, whichever place it comes from, it can only be to endure by the strength of our character.

strength, and not weakness.
Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by absoluteSuccess: 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hm,

a friend of mine just hit couple of millions in sales. A mystery investor came along. His story has spiralled up a rung. I'm happy for ya.

we often talk about prospecting on the net, he's a newbie, though versed in business presentation, from place to place with fohow passion.

Everyone have their own day. I remember presenting my herbal remedy to an HOD in a Lagos LG, she said 'congratulations to you'. I have 3 formula now, and I'm eyeing Lagos, to start with.

Each one of us have a gift to offer humanity, but the syndrome of dependency has eating deep on us, and we import toothpick. Our jobs were finished abroad.

I started out in this my business as a disaster, I intended to end up as a star. I love to hang out where success is a constant experience. You don't need to do fraud to be rich, brother. Solve a problem, monetise the solution, rinse and repeat.

What problem can you solve? The first place to look to is your honest gift. Please read some books, read 'No Excuse' by Brian Tracy.
Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by absoluteSuccess: 5:36am On Nov 20, 2015
Everyday is a blank cheque, you decide what is written on it by your affairs.

make something happen to take you a step further in life this day.

it doesnt have to be big, bold and revolutionary. It can be utterly simple and embarrasing.

the more you have to start, the more you have to lose. Start small and see if its worthwhile.

dont stop trying even you fail. Failure is not fatal, success is not final.
Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by absoluteSuccess: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Matching forward against all odds.
there will always be distractions in life.
Just know your priority and go for it.
climb on and make provisions for future.
Tomorrow, robin would sing.
Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by absoluteSuccess: 8:23am On Nov 30, 2015
for a wide door for effective
service has opened to me, and
there are many adversaries'.

1Cor. 16:9.

One of the secrets to true
success is delayed gratification.

We keep trying our hands on
vehicles of commerce to take us
to a vantage-point of income in
order to build the good-life of
our dreams.

Quitters never win, winners lose
many times before they are
winners.

Happy new week and new month
in advance.
May the week usher in our best
expectations.
Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by absoluteSuccess: 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
Happy new year folks,

Honour and thanks be to the merciful God who kept keeping us alive. May his name be forever exhalted.

May this be a year of consolations for everybody in the labour market, especially old applicants.

The mercy of God will speak for you and silence your mockers. He will cause you a hearthy laugh and tears of joy.

Know that God will take all food of sorrow and look of scorn and clothes of mockery and shoes to hide and hopeless hope all away from you this year.

Throw out the old stuffs, clean up, God is about to pay you a visit, be prepared.

Still proud and waxing stronger, ever.
Re: Fohow International Is Recruiting! by absoluteSuccess: 5:52am On Jan 11, 2016
Gracious God,
You are our father and our mentor,
Our durable help in time of need.
Guide us through this day, Most High.
Make provisions for us where we don't expect,
Stay your grace and mercy upon us God.
And forgive our trespasses
that are plain before you.
That we may find favour with you God.
Remember our frail nature and needs.
Remember also your promises to help us,
To shower us your blessings for ever more,
To increase your favour upon our lives one by one.
Oba onibu ore, didara ni ike, arugbo igbaani.
We humbled our spirit and souls in your present,
We are utterly trembling at your voice.
We are saved by your grace oh God,
And by your mercy we are not consumed.
We are unworthy of the blood of our enemies,
All we asked for is mercy, and abundance.
A lasting gift and keenness of spirit,
A perfect grace to continue with you for ever,
A place to call eternal home.
This and many more are your riches in glory.
And because we are your creations,
You will never deny us what you meant for us.
Open heavens this day for our sake.
Let unconditional favour enmesh us.
Let breakthrough find us out.
We asked for this token in Jesus name,
Amen.
Praise the LORD brethren!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply For Coca-cola Company Job Recruitment (2 Positions) / British High Commission Graduate Intern Recruitment 2018 / What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.