Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Jonathan Speaks Out: Real Reasons Why Obasanjo Is After Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jonathan Speaks Out: Real Reasons Why Obasanjo Is After Me (995 Views)

Jonathan Speaks Out... / Why Obasanjo Visits Buhari, you Will be Marvelled / Patience Jonathan Speaks With A Mad Man On Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Speaks Out: Real Reasons Why Obasanjo Is After Me by corperope: 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
Jonathan speaks out: Real reasons why Obasanjo is after me
President Goodluck Jonathan on Sunday offered an official reason why former President Olusegun Obasanjo's sustained attacks on him and his office.
Jonathan said the former president's unrelenting diatribe is the consequence of his failure to surrender his administration to the former leader.
The president who spoke through Direcor, Media and Publicity of PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation, Chief Femi Fani- Kayode, said Obasanjo was so bent on controlling his protégées that he would not mind installing the devil in power so long as he can control him.
Fani-Kayode served President Obasanjo as a senior special assistant (public communication) and later Aviation Minister… Get the full news on www.news3w..com

Re: Jonathan Speaks Out: Real Reasons Why Obasanjo Is After Me by SOLMICHAEL(m): 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
embarassed
Re: Jonathan Speaks Out: Real Reasons Why Obasanjo Is After Me by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
corperope:
Jonathan speaks out: Real reasons why Obasanjo is after me
President Goodluck Jonathan on Sunday offered an official reason why former President Olusegun Obasanjo's sustained attacks on him and his office.
Jonathan said the former president's unrelenting diatribe is the consequence of his failure to surrender his administration to the former leader.
The president who spoke through Direcor, Media and Publicity of PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation, Chief Femi Fani- Kayode, said Obasanjo was so bent on controlling his protégées that he would not mind installing the devil in power so long as he can control him.
Fani-Kayode served President Obasanjo as a senior special assistant (public communication) and later Aviation Minister… Get the full news on www.news3w..com
what's d diff? He declined obj's control and accepted edwin clark's control...even edwin own worst pass obj own..no wonder nigeria is in a state of pisma disma

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Speaks Out: Real Reasons Why Obasanjo Is After Me by shortgun(m): 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
southniyikaye:
what's d diff? He declined obj's control and accepted edwin clark's control...even edwin own worst pass obj own..no wonder nigeria is in a state of pisma disma
Shut up. Good luck has killed "Godfatherism" in Nigeria.
He is the President, he doesn't take orders from anyone.
Re: Jonathan Speaks Out: Real Reasons Why Obasanjo Is After Me by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
shortgun:

Shut up. Good luck has killed "Godfatherism" in Nigeria.
He is the President, he doesn't take orders from anyone.
who is this untrained stray mad dog talking to? TeLl ur idiotic father who deviate from primary duty of training u to shut up cos if he trained u,a bastard like u won't open ur dirty stinking god forsaken mouth to tell me to shut up..God punish ur whole generation for that statement cos I didn't insult u initially...and if u quote me again,God go punish u and ur generation x2

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Speaks Out: Real Reasons Why Obasanjo Is After Me by stepone(m): 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
Obasanjo is not after u, its the APC that's after u. jeg can lie sha!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Speaks Out: Real Reasons Why Obasanjo Is After Me by faval(m): 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
obj ur tym don pas, wen u de power shebi na wetin sweet u, u de do. Now na GEJ turn make im do wetin sweet am
Re: Jonathan Speaks Out: Real Reasons Why Obasanjo Is After Me by shortgun(m): 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
southniyikaye:
who is this untrained stray mad dog talking to? TeLl ur idiotic father who deviate from primary duty of training u to shut up cos if he trained u,a bastard like u won't open ur dirty stinking god forsaken mouth to tell me to shut up..God punish ur whole generation for that statement cos I didn't insult u initially...and if u quote me again,God go punish u and ur generation x2
You've just shown how ur father "trained" you.
Stop talking nonsense, where I come from to say one should shut up is not an insult.......... it's an advice to empty heads to close their mouth to stop them from causing more embarrassment to themselves. grin
Re: Jonathan Speaks Out: Real Reasons Why Obasanjo Is After Me by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
shortgun:

You've just shown how ur father "trained" you.
Stop talking nonsense, where I come from to say one should shut up is not an insult.......... it's an advice to empty heads to close their mouth to stop them from causing more embarrassment to themselves. grin
then everyone from where u r from are either illiterates or dumb since they believe shut up is not an insult..you don't just come on here and show ur stupidity to the world....I won't insult anyone unless insulted!!! And where I come from shut up is an insult...
Re: Jonathan Speaks Out: Real Reasons Why Obasanjo Is After Me by EKEKPROHJACKSO(m): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
baba obj ur time don expaire let gej enjoy e own

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Chicken That Lived For 18 Months Without Its Head!! (photo) / Am New Here / 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Bash You In The Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.