Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Don't Get Scammed-buy You Dangote Cement At Company Wholesale Price - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Don't Get Scammed-buy You Dangote Cement At Company Wholesale Price (1627 Views)

Buy Dangote Cement At A Promo Price Of 1100 Naira Per Bag And A Bag Of Rice / Dangote Cement Promo Is Ongoing In The Ember Month In 2015 At The Rate Of N950 / Buy A Bag Of Dangote Cement At A Low Income Rate Of #950 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Get Scammed-buy You Dangote Cement At Company Wholesale Price by doclek(m): 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
Don't get scammmed by all those fraudster telling you all kinds of things about Dangote cement.Our company Lekmakbiz Nigeria Limited are registered with Dangote cement as major distributor, Obajana,Ibese,Gboko e.t.c.We will use our license to process and buy your cement for you at wholesale price-you pay Dangote and collect your cement yourself.We only charge 10% commission.
NB:You must be able to order up to 600 bags to be able to buy from Dangote Cement directly. Pls send us a mail then we'll take it up from there lekmak@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Don't Get Scammed-buy You Dangote Cement At Company Wholesale Price by Dieumerci(m): 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Interesting. How do I verify your claim? Does Dangote have a list of their distributors?
Re: Don't Get Scammed-buy You Dangote Cement At Company Wholesale Price by doclek(m): 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
@Dieumerci,we are not asking you to transfer us money.You will work with my staff to do your purchase.And pls note that not everyone on this forum is just looking for what to eat.We are people of high integrity, and highly respected in the society.And we do businesses in Nigeria and Europe.
We asked people to send email to start a discussion.And i ve put up our company name you can verify it from Dangote if you want.Thank you.

Pls this advert is for very serious minded people.Send us some nice email with all your questions,and we shall get back to you,ASAP.iM AWAY IN aMSTERDAM AT THE MOMENTSO COULD ONLY COMMUNICATE BY MAIL,but will be in Nigeria next week,and can arrange to meet with anyone then.
Re: Don't Get Scammed-buy You Dangote Cement At Company Wholesale Price by Dieumerci(m): 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
doclek:
@Dieumerci,we are not asking you to transfer us money.You will work with my staff to do your purchase.And pls note that not everyone on this forum is just looking for what to eat.We are people of high integrity, and highly respected in the society.And we do businesses in Nigeria and Europe.
We asked people to send email to start a discussion.And i ve put up our company name you can verify it from Dangote if you want.Thank you.

Pls this advert is for very serious minded people.Send us some nice email with all your questions,and we shall get back to you,ASAP.iM AWAY IN aMSTERDAM AT THE MOMENTSO COULD ONLY COMMUNICATE BY MAIL,but will be in Nigeria next week,and can arrange to meet with anyone then.

Cc: mufutau55, CityNG, Spider88, segcy14
Re: Don't Get Scammed-buy You Dangote Cement At Company Wholesale Price by doclek(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
For those that want us to meet.i will be available next week.Il be in Lagos from wednesday,25th but will be available to meet anyone for 27th.Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Professional CV + Cover Letter For N1,500 Only! / How To Make Money Through Graphcard / Book For Service Boys For Your Party?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.