Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Read This! Take Action!!! Achieve Greatness!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Read This! Take Action!!! Achieve Greatness!! (1212 Views)

6 Ways To Achieve Financial Independence / 5 Ways LinkedIn Can Help you Achieve Success in your career. / Read This! Take Action!!! Achieve Greatness!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This! Take Action!!! Achieve Greatness!! by donpy(m): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
There would never be a point in your life when is the right time to do a great thing
If you re waiting for the perfect moment, the perfect timing, its not going to happen.
You know what you have to do, you have to create the perfect time, and the perfect oppurtunity in the perfect situation.
A lot of people becomes comfortable, they stop growing, they stop wanting anything, they become satisfied
People getting ready to go to jobs that they dont like, jobs that are making them sick.
When you're not pursuing your goal you're literally commiting spiritual suicide
When you stretch yourself and leave your comfort zone you will find out some talents and abilities you have that you did nt know you have.
When the message of misery visits you, what are you going to do? What will keep you in the game??
There are things that you think you would never need to know that you may only need to know just one time in your life buh that could safe your life because you had that knowledge.
Unless you attempt to do something beyond that which you've already mastered you would never grow
What is it that you looked at at some point in time and you decided that you couldnt do it or you talkes yourself out of it
If you waiting on your next door neighbour to make it happen it may not happen. If you're waiting on your mother or your father, they may be so ancient in their thinking that they dont understand this oppurtunity that you have and if you waiting on them it may never get done
You dont pay average people to be phenomenal, you dont pay good people to be phenenal, you just are phenomenal and you will attract phenomenal.
What reason can you remember that you can call on that you can reach on, that can make you get back up, find that reason
If you are not where you are, if you're not where you want to be, if you dont have what you want to have, if you're not where you think you should be, it has nothing to do witj the system or the government but it has everything to do with the fact that you're not making the sacrifice.
I want you to make that dream become a reality because if you dont you will be working for somebody else to make their dream become a reality.
When everybody is against you or dont believe in you no more, its a lovely feeling
Most people take their greatness, their ideas to the grave yard with them.
See if it was easy everybody would do it
There are some people right now who are working but who dont want to work, some people who hate their jobs buh still getting up to do it.
The wealthiest place on the planet is the grave yard because in it we will find inventions that we where never exposed to, ideas, dreams, hopes and aspirations that where never acted upon.
The question is what are you going to do with your time?, what drives you?.
Greatness is a lot of small things done well, day after day,night after night
When things dont work out for you, when things happen that you couldnt anticipate, what are the reasons that you can think of that can keep you strong.
You would never ever be successful until you turn your pain into greatness, until you allow your pain to push you from where you are to whre you need to be so stop running from your pain and embrace your pain, your pain is going to be a part of your pride and of your product. I challenge you to push yourself
See its very easy to be at the bottom, its doesnt take any motivation or any drive to be a loser but it calls on every thing in you to harness to will to say Yes am going to challenge myself to succeed
I really dont care about what you did last week with your time. Am talking about what you do today, today is the only important day, there are 86400seconds in a day and how you use them is so critical to who you'ld be.
The biggest enemy you have to deal with is yourself. There is an old african proverb that says if there's no enemy within then the enemy outside can do us mo harm
You have this oppurtunity of a lifetime, it means absolutely nothing if you dont take advantage of it in the lifetime of this oppurtunity
When life knocks you down try and lie on your back because if you can look up then you can get up
If you want to make this your decade you've got to start saying Yes!! to your life, Yes!!! to your dreams, Yes!!!! to your unfolding future, Yes!!!!! to your potential. I suppose u've been saying NO!!!
When you die ladies and gentlemen leave no dream left behind, leave no oppurtunity left behind, when you leave this earth, accomplish every single thing you can accomplish.
Listen to me you going to be there someday but you would never get there if you give up, if yoi give in, if you quit, you have to want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe

3 Likes

Re: Read This! Take Action!!! Achieve Greatness!! by joywendy(f): 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
mmmmm......

Nice one, though some blunders here and there. Quite inspiring.

I agree that one has to push his/herself up to pursue his or her goal. It is one thing to push yourself and it is another thing to be persistent in reaching this said goals. You can push yourself, and at the end of the day, you may find yourself losing interest maybe due to some circumstances or some factors. is then advisable to keep advising this individual to pursue some goals that they aren't totally interested in?

Most people will agree that it is advisable. But how sure are we that the person in question actually went for something he/she loved? What if they thought they had passion for something and could stand through any circumstances and then later realized they were pursuing the wrong goals all along? Won't advising them to stick their said goals be a bad idea?
Re: Read This! Take Action!!! Achieve Greatness!! by donpy(m): 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Profit are better than wages. Wages make you a living which is fine and profits makes you a fortune which is super-fine. Guess what you can live fine and super-fine because you've now gotten the mechanism and the ways, means to do it
Am not asking you to quit your job right now buh am challenging you to push yourself.
Workout a business part-time that you can earn you a fortune (super-fine) while you work earns you your salary which is fine. The problem in Nigeria is that most people get this twisted. They work very hard at their work to achieve a fortune out of it and set up a small business or invest in one to earn them extra income (thats extra salary which is always over 40% less than their income or is being driven by their salary). If the salary stops the business begins to die immediately.
When you start making a profit, you can now say that you're working full time on your job and part time on your fortune buh it wont be long when you would be working full time on your fortune and part time on your job.

Yor first goal on achieving your fortune is to try to equal what you earning part time to what you earning on your full time job. This is called the MAGIC OF PART TIME.

Your second goal is to make twice as much money part time working on your fortune as you are working full time on your job. How long all these takes doesnt really matter because its worth it once you achieve this.

Part-time changes your life style. An average Nigerian family life style would change if they earn as little as 100k a month on part-time regardless of their salary

Correct the years of your past and pick up a new discipline for the future. I doesnt matter who or which party comes in Power (APC or PDP) what matters is the quality of the new discipline which you pick up that is if you wish to change yourself or your current position.
For things to change for you, you have to change. Dont wish it was easier but wish u where better. Dont wish for less problems/challenge but wish for more skills/wisdom

The Law of averages states that if you do something/ samething often enough a ratio would appear.
In network marketing if you talk to 10people and 1 says yes then the ratio has begun. 1:10. Make up in numbers what you lack in skills
In baseball if you bat 300 out of 1000 i.e. Bat ratio of 3:10 they pay you $4million dollars/year. Which means YOU'RE OUT 7times out of 10 and make $4million a year. That means you dont have to be perfect or work so hard to earn so much.

The next principle is the Law of Sowing and Reaping. The story of the sower comes from the Bible. The sower in the Bible was AMBITIOUS, he had EXCELLENT SEEDS (which could be an excellent oppurtunity), the Bible says the sower goes out to sow the seed but the first part of the seed falls by the way-side and the BIRDS get it (the birds are going to get some of the seeds), Note that if you go chasing the birds, you will leave the field which would affect your future. The secret to the success, the bible says the sower kept on SOWING because if you keep sowing you could sow more than the birds can get cus there arent enough birds because the law of averages would work for you. The story continues. Its says the sower keeps sowing the seed now the seeds fall on ROCKY GROUND where the soil is shallow. This is not of your making because you have excellent seeds and you are an ambitious sower. It also says that some little seeds fell on the ground and starts to grow but on the first HOT DAY it withers and die. Note that the HOT weather is going to get some and this is more painful, this is where most people quit. The sower still kept on sowing and the key phrase to do that is that "he had to discipline his disappointment". The story also said some of the seeds fell on THORNY grounds( which could be distraction but who cares). Some people let little things cheat them out of big oppurtunities. The story says finally the seeds fall on GOOD GROUND ( guess what, it always WILL) if you keep sowing. The story also says some of the good grounds did 30%, some did 60%, some 100% but guess what WHO CARES TOO. Let them BE.

1 Like

Re: Read This! Take Action!!! Achieve Greatness!! by donpy(m): 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
@joywendy, if you read my last post about the law of sowing and reaping you'ld find out that the individual in ?s probably missed the basis. Its either he/she is not AMBITIOUS enough to drive d goal or dream or he/she dont have an excellent SEED. When you miss this trust me you re doomed even from the first day. You cant create a bridge on water without setting up EXCELLENT pillars to carry it. And even if you do it wouldnt stand the test of the either the BIRDS or the THORNs.

1 Like

Re: Read This! Take Action!!! Achieve Greatness!! by donpy(m): 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
@ everyone reading this.. Really sorrie about the mistakes in spellings and sentences. I actuali typed all this out which am nt really good at but just decided to cus i tot i could help someone, somewhere, somehow.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Read This! Take Action!!! Achieve Greatness!! by donpy(m): 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
The secret to wealth and fortune was first taught in the Bible, John kennedy taught it in his inaugural speech, Zig Ziglar also has one of the best ways to put it.
The Bible- The question was asked to the master teacher that "how can we achieve greatness?"(great wealth, great power, great influence,great recognition, great self esteem). The formular to achieve personal greatness that the master teacher said was "find a way to solve the many for service to many leads to greatness" ( now thats for those that are interested because so people arnt), if u can takie of yourself fine its okay but it doesnt lead to greatness, some say i have enough bills to pay on my own i cant worry about that of others, thats okay too but i doesnt lead to greatness. Greatness is helping people pay their bills, forget about yours because if you help enough people pay theirs, yours disappear. Help pple solve problems and yours disappear. A lot of people would like to serve many people but they dont have a way (i ave got one).

John Kennedy in his inauguration said "dont ask what the people can do for you, dont ask what the country or the government can do for you but ask what you can do for the people or country".

Zig Ziglar says "if you help enough people get what they want, you will get everything you need"

Organizing is next because getting people to work together is challenging and MAGIC is challenging. Getting people to work together is Magic. Even the bible says "if 2 or 3 agree on a common purpose, nothing is impossible". You see getting people to work together is challenging because its like herding cats. Sheeps are easy but CATS but once u get it done is power is so immense.
If YOU WANT a way to serve the many to achieve greatness just hit me up on whatsapp 09093200039

1 Like

Re: Read This! Take Action!!! Achieve Greatness!! by donpy(m): 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
There are 3 types of people who will read this post;
1. Those who would say "hmmm nice one, a good idea, i'll think about it" trust me they wuld do dat even to the next and all the motivational post they'ld come across.
2. Those who would say "i'm not interest in greatness, am ok wit my job and my current state" that means they are satisfied.
3. Those who wants to WIN. Who are ready to take the action, ready to face challenges, ready to affect other people.

Which are you?

1 Like

Re: Read This! Take Action!!! Achieve Greatness!! by donpy(m): 10:43am On Feb 19, 2015
Take responsibility of your finances today
You are either a master of money or a slave to it.
Your choice

1 Like

Re: Read This! Take Action!!! Achieve Greatness!! by donpy(m): 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
Bump

1 Like

Re: Read This! Take Action!!! Achieve Greatness!! by donpy(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2015
hmmmn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GE Power & Water Recruitment / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For Nigeria Navy? / Free!!!!!!! One Week Training On Beaded Jewelry And Event Decoration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.