Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:38 PM

Attention Web Designers: Development For Equity - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Attention Web Designers: Development For Equity (431 Views)

web designers in Lagos / Steps To Avoid Fraudulent Web Designers. / Best Web Designers In Nigeria: List Of Top 5 Web Developers In Every State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention Web Designers: Development For Equity by Jeffflo: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dear WebMasters of Nairaland, I greet you all.

For the average NL member, this section is viewed as created for discussions on web issues and the facilitation of ideas balanced on the internet. Its the later I wish to speak about.

A quick survey through this section would find a number of ideas for apps, blogs, peer-to-peer services and their ilk (almost, because some of una be Dangote mate for money matter) all hampered by one thing: financing. Removing altruism, some of this ideas could be the next money spinning ventures that'd blaze the trail in previously rusty industries

My solution? Work for equity.

How, you said?

Simple, my man.

Web designers oft work short terms: walk in, arrange things, leave. Leaving the entrepreneur with tear-streaked cheeks because he knows that he doesn't know the head or tails of the whole matter. But the service has been rendered and money paid! That scenario is even better. In most cases, the (budding in this case) entreprenuer is still with tear-streaked cheeks because the idea is buzzing so loud in his head and on paper but the developer is telling him to bring N200,000 for a dynamic website with enough modules.

How much better it'd be if developers would, after of course evaluating the viability, market, placing et.al of the idea, agree to work for (legally denoted) stock in the idea as soon as it begins to post profits.

I tell you, the two parties gain. The developer works for ideas that he truly believes in; not just run-of-the-mill charades and therefore puts in his all. The originator brings in his contacts offline and online together with the dynamism of his developer and boom! A business is formed, and money is made.

Just incase, you were wondering if this is for you, give me a buzz at Jefferie.halo@gmail.com and let's see if we can create magic.

(1) (Reply)

Publish And Manage Your Own Posts On This Site / Really Nid Help On Smf..plz / I Need A Customized Sms Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.