Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:46 PM

Cheap Overstock Clothings From Usa (with Pics) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Cheap Overstock Clothings From Usa (with Pics) (1488 Views)

First Grade London Bales Of Clothings / Supplier Of Fairly Used London/american Clothings, Bedsheets, Duvet, Brocade / Supplier Of Fairly Used London/american Clothings, Bedsheets, Duvet, Brocade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Overstock Clothings From Usa (with Pics) by ifeteminikan: 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Am into sales of Quality overstock clothings from USA. Below are the pictures of some available items with Tag. This are made for the USA market hence you can be rest assured of the Quality.

They are available in retails and Wholesale, Wholesale prices are available per dozens of different amazing sizes between 400NGN to 1000NGN.

We have Jeans trousers, Polo shirts, Shorts, Golf Shorts, Ladies Tops, Tight etc.

You wont believe it till you see it.

Re: Cheap Overstock Clothings From Usa (with Pics) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sent you a BBM invite. I'm really interested in female tops and jeans... Strictly female tops and jeans...
Re: Cheap Overstock Clothings From Usa (with Pics) by ifeteminikan: 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
Tpappie:
Sent you a BBM invite. I'm really interested in female tops and jeans... Strictly female tops and jeans...

Hi,

Sorry didnt see the invite, my phone is down.

Yes i have some female tops and jeans, trousers etc. You can respond here on how i can contact you
Re: Cheap Overstock Clothings From Usa (with Pics) by nopsman1: 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
Good day and how u doing. i am interested in the male items you have for sale. could you please drop your email addy for further correspondence or you can send me pics of the mail you have to my email, salzburgglobalenterprises@gmail.com. many thanks
Re: Cheap Overstock Clothings From Usa (with Pics) by hefelove(m): 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
Abeg wats ur bbm pin and is ur shop around lagos?
Re: Cheap Overstock Clothings From Usa (with Pics) by tehmiey01(f): 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
ifeteminikan:
Am into sales of Quality overstock clothings from USA. Below are the pictures of some available items with Tag. This are made for the USA market hence you can be rest assured of the Quality.

They are available in retails and Wholesale, Wholesale prices are available per dozens of different amazing sizes between 400NGN to 1000NGN.

We have Jeans trousers, Polo shirts, Shorts, Golf Shorts, Ladies Tops, Tight etc.

Hi, Pls do u have chiffon tops??
Re: Cheap Overstock Clothings From Usa (with Pics) by teezy01(m): 9:22am On Mar 09, 2015
ifeteminikan:

send contact details
Re: Cheap Overstock Clothings From Usa (with Pics) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
hi. are you in Lagos?
Re: Cheap Overstock Clothings From Usa (with Pics) by feminineA: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2015
ifeteminikan:

you didnt add your contact details. am interested. how can i contact u
Re: Cheap Overstock Clothings From Usa (with Pics) by ogluvv: 11:49am On Aug 22, 2015
Pls I'm interested. Here is my no 08152053819.pls contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Can U Supply LPFO / Thrift Clothes Wholesale! / Ago Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.