Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Working And Trading Forex Part Time - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Working And Trading Forex Part Time (466 Views)

Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? / How To Make Extra Income By Working Part-time In Real Estate Companies / Working And Running Masters And ICAN At The Same Time. Is This Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Working And Trading Forex Part Time by COCCI(m): 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hello everyone, I have been trading for some years now and I have gradually drifted to profitability, though not as impressive as most marketers of the trade(forex) are,or claim to be... Anyways I decided to start this new trade and God helping me, follow through with my live trades and thought process as I trade...

Currently I am on a trade (GBP/JPY), and I have spotted a profitable trade on the daily chart...My prayers are it goes well, I have set all the parameters for it to do so, now its the waiting game

Re: Working And Trading Forex Part Time by Dbestmax(m): 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Buy and sell ur commodities right here on BUY IT SELL IT...very fast
https://m./402543669906639?view=group&fc=photo_upload_success&_rdr
Re: Working And Trading Forex Part Time by ijibz: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
you will get good and profitable trading information/signals if you follow this blog that i follow. www.followthegain.com. Its a blog every trader should follow for increased profitability

(1) (Reply)

Geology And Petrolum Engineering / Hot Vacancy / Create Wealth For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.