Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

If Beyoncé Was From Nigeria (A Must Watch) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Beyoncé Was From Nigeria (A Must Watch) (3795 Views)

PHOTOS: Beyoncé & Jay Z Purchase The Largest Home In California For $200,000,000 / Some Old Photos From Nigeria's Past / Wish Nigeria A Smooth And Peaceful 2016 And Win N500 Airtime!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Beyoncé Was From Nigeria (A Must Watch) by ochon: 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
So there is this funny clip titled If Beyoncè Was From Nigeria, making waves on Instagram and Twitter courtesy of @EMMAOHMYGOD (you can follow him on Twitter and/or Instagram with the same sobriquet). I got a wind of it today, watched it and have been in stitches with tears in my eyes for the past 30 minutes. gringrin

Here's the link: http://www.weddingdigestnaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/4/video.mp4

Source: http://www.weddingdigestnaija.com/this-will-crack-you-up-beyonce-single-ladies-nigerian-version-video-by-emmaohmagod/

The part he sang "you say you love me but you no get money, oya gerrout" (with the ladies doing a kicking stunt) and "all those boyfriend snatchers, mind 'yasef' " had me ROTFLMAO. gringrin

Lalasticala, R231, Obinoscopy, Seun, Ishilove, let this thread hit the FP. We need some comic relief during this heated election era. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Beyoncé Was From Nigeria (A Must Watch) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin

I no get megabytes to watch the video but make I just LMAO still.
I know it must be funny.

If say I be all these nairaland small small girls now I for shout First to comment grin grin
Re: If Beyoncé Was From Nigeria (A Must Watch) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
softysparky:

I know it must be funny.

lol
Re: If Beyoncé Was From Nigeria (A Must Watch) by delishpot: 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
softysparky:

I know it must be funny.

Me sef o bros. Make I join you LMAO too. grin grin grin
Re: If Beyoncé Was From Nigeria (A Must Watch) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
delishpot:

Me sef o bros. Make I join you LMAO too. grin grin grin
You look me finish call me bros abi
Re: If Beyoncé Was From Nigeria (A Must Watch) by delishpot: 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
softysparky:

You look me finish call me bros abi

No vex sister/ aunty/ mommy
Re: If Beyoncé Was From Nigeria (A Must Watch) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
delishpot:

No vex sister/ aunty/ mommy
No spoil maket for me abeg, Btw did you watch the video?
Re: If Beyoncé Was From Nigeria (A Must Watch) by delishpot: 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
softysparky:

No spoil maket for me abeg, Btw did you watch the video?

No o, naim make I say make you shift make I join you laugh.
Re: If Beyoncé Was From Nigeria (A Must Watch) by heritage4lyf(m): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
Can't stop laffin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bus Route 4rm Unilag 2 Ikeja Mall. / Have You Ever Gotten Lost As A Kid Or Even As An Adult? / Data Warehousing and OLAP Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.