Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,232 members, 7,825,893 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Killzone 2 Will Be A Very Mature Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Killzone 2 Will Be A Very Mature Game (941 Views)

Killzone 3(ps3) For 11k. Teken 6, Gta4, Mafia2 For 6k Each / Killzone 3 Gameplay Trailer Will Leave You Breathless, Epic Is An Understatement / Crytek: Crysis 2 Will Look "incredible" On Ps3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killzone 2 Will Be A Very Mature Game by ogagusps3: 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2009
Directly From the ESRB:

Killzone 2

Platform: PlayStation 3

Rating: Mature

Content descriptors: Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Strong Language

Rating summary: This is a first-person shooter in which players are members of an elite military unit whose mission is to quell an intergalactic threat and disarm a stockpile of seized nuclear weapons. Combat is frequent and fast-paced, as players use a variety of firearms (rifles, machine guns, and shotguns) and explosives (grenades and rocket launcher) to kill enemy soldiers. Red blood spray emits from enemy soldiers when shot, and weapons such as sniper rifles and shotguns can be used to decapitate them. Post-mortem damage can be inflicted on soldiers’ bodies, resulting in pools of blood on the ground. During one cutscene, a gravely wounded character retrieves a pistol and shoots himself in the head. The game contains strong profanity (e.g., “f*ck,” “sh*t,” “a*shole”) in the dialogue.

Re: Killzone 2 Will Be A Very Mature Game by Infoseye(m): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2009
To Bad PSP is left out on this great game, I played and enjoyed this game on psp when it was released on the PSP Only wish Killzone 2 could also be on the PSP.
Re: Killzone 2 Will Be A Very Mature Game by timbabng(m): 11:24am On Feb 15, 2009
I cant wait for the the game to be released. I'm a die-hard fan of KILLZONE
Re: Killzone 2 Will Be A Very Mature Game by ritchboy(m): 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2009
Killzone 2 looks good so far. but Killzone 1 was sheer crap! the psp version was actually better than the ps2 version.
Re: Killzone 2 Will Be A Very Mature Game by lexyman(m): 8:37am On Feb 16, 2009
if u're interested , u can get a copy of the killzone ps3 version on 27th  of february . call lexyman on 08023321050 or send email to nysykay@hotmail.com
Re: Killzone 2 Will Be A Very Mature Game by lexyman(m): 9:57am On Mar 05, 2009
well , i got some copies of killzone, holla me to get a copy
Re: Killzone 2 Will Be A Very Mature Game by femzy(m): 12:58am On Mar 07, 2009
how much!!!

(1) (Reply)

i need help on how How To Crack Pes09 for pc. / How To Decide On A Console For Multiplatform Games / Who Have Played Call Of Duty:Modern Warfare-2, And How Did U See It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.