Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Advice Me On A Decision Am About To Take - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Me On A Decision Am About To Take (492 Views)

I Am About Making A Decision That Would Cost Me My I.T Placement: Advice / One Critical Decision That Got Me Promoted To A Manager(must Read) / Critical Decision! Two Job Offers, Which Should I Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me On A Decision Am About To Take by Dakat(m): 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
I am presently working in a place were they are paying me 45k, then i got admission to go for my master's program and my place of work agreed to let me go for study leave, but it happen that i got another lecturing job in one of the polytechnic and i know the polytechnic will not allowed me go, meanwhile i have done my registration already, so what should i do? so i grasp the new job or i should continue with my former job?
Re: Advice Me On A Decision Am About To Take by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
It will be better for u accept Poly offer becouse etp will also sponsors ur masters after 2yrs of Service.

And the pay well grin possibly permanent and pensionable offer

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On A Decision Am About To Take by sollex(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
In my opinion, maintain your old job and do your masters and afterwards apply for lecturing job when you have gotten your masters.
Re: Advice Me On A Decision Am About To Take by OROZONE(m): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
Really... My opinion is you should go for the lecturing job.. Later on you could still apply for your Master's degree, if you're lucky you could even be sent on scholarship from the polytechnic.
Re: Advice Me On A Decision Am About To Take by mokset123: 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
if your take home pay at your present job won't improve after your masters degree and the take home pay for the new lecturing job far exceeds your current job as well as good job security. then you make your choice based on my above suggestion

(1) (Reply)

Register Now! Unesco’s Online Media And Information Literacy Course For Youth / Free Acca F5 & F9 Lectures In Ajah! / If You Are A Physiotherapist,let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.