Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Read This Joke : What Don You Think ?? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Read This Joke : What Don You Think ?? (1262 Views)

I Can't Stop Laughing Oo. This Joke Is So Funny. Please Don't Laugh Alone: Share / Even Iate Idiagbon Will Laugh At This Joke / Funny!! See What Don Jazzy Posted On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This Joke : What Don You Think ?? by akinjuly77(m): 1:12am On Feb 17, 2015
Read this Joke : What do you think ??

ASUU Executives Were Called For A Meeting In The UK... So They All Met At The Murtala Muhammed International Airport In Lagos.

While They Were Seated And Relaxed In The Plane, They Were Informed That The Plane Was Built by a Group Of Students From Nigeria's Universities And The Plane Was On Its First Experimental Trip.

They All Ran Out Of The Plane, Except One Person, When He Was Asked By The Other Staff, His Reason For Remaining, He Said "If It Is Made By Our Students, It Will Not Even Start."

Continue Reading @my Blog : http://gistdoro..in/2015/02/read-this-joke-what-do-you-think.html?m=1

Click Like For more Pls i need u guys to comment @my Blog Thank you wink

1 Like

Re: Read This Joke : What Don You Think ?? by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 17, 2015
silly leaders angry
Re: Read This Joke : What Don You Think ?? by kestolove95(m): 1:46am On Feb 17, 2015
Ahahahahahha....my belle o grin cheesy
Re: Read This Joke : What Don You Think ?? by dOnLarich: 10:02am On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:
silly leaders angry
cool
Re: Read This Joke : What Don You Think ?? by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2015
dOnLarich:
cool
you again?
Re: Read This Joke : What Don You Think ?? by dOnLarich: 10:05am On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:

you again?
be nice na
Re: Read This Joke : What Don You Think ?? by blessedapple: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
And when it eventually starts, straight ticket to Heaven

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Caption This Very Hilarious Picture / When They Say You Don't Study Hard, And You Want To Prove Them Wrong / Letter Of Dropping Out Of School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.