Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Share Your Wardrobe Malfunction Experience! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Wardrobe Malfunction Experience! (515 Views)

Wardrobe Essentials : 11 Steps To Building A Wardrobe In A Way You Never Did! / Wardrobe For A Give Away Price / Single Door Wardrobe(price Reduced) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Wardrobe Malfunction Experience! by yuncka: 9:51am On Feb 17, 2015
So I created this thread for all those who have encountered wardrobe malfunction at one time or the other to share their experience....

Let me do a kick-off.

I haven't had anyone I can remember but I shared in the agony of my best friend back then in boarding school. My guy went to ease himself. When he came back, he stood at the entrance of the class smilling sheepishly at one girl he has been admiring. To his utter surprise, the girl smiles back (something that haven't happened before), he was so happy that he didn't notice the whole class gazing at him with the boys frowning and the girls giggling.

He turned away from the class to strategies on the best lines to use on this babe and just then he felt a cold breeze brushing through his d*ck... He looked dowm to behold his anaconda in all its glory peeping out...my guy miss school for almost a week. grin

Another one happened at a dance audition in PH. This crew were thrilling the crowd and we were watching and getting ready for our turn. Then their dance routine got to a freestyle point and dis chick was pumping her chest on the dance floor. Na so her chest dey bounce. People were cheering her when all of a sudden her boobs came popping out of her spaghetti top... Na so dance end ooo. grin

Abeg share Urs....
Re: Share Your Wardrobe Malfunction Experience! by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 17, 2015
I dey come...

(1) (Reply)

Happy Women's Week! / Excellent Primary School In Abuja For Special Needs Children / 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.