Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Lagos Pastor Caught With 174kg Of Narcotic Drugs - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lagos Pastor Caught With 174kg Of Narcotic Drugs (449 Views)

Man Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Oshogbo / Life Is Like Hard Drugs / HIV And Cancer Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Pastor Caught With 174kg Of Narcotic Drugs by Goldrushnigeria(m): 10:12am On Feb 17, 2015
A Lagos based pastor Prophet Michael Raji was caught with about 174 kilogrammes of narcotic drugs at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport.

The airpot command of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), arrested Prophet Michael Raji at about 12pm on Monday, February 16 while he was trying to smuggle the drugs to South Africa.

Prophet Michael Raji who is a pastor of a white garment church at the Ikotun area of Lagos was in possession of three international passports bearing different names.

READ MORE: http://amebotrends..com/2015/02/lagos-pastor-caught-with-174kg-of.html

1 Share

Re: Lagos Pastor Caught With 174kg Of Narcotic Drugs by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 17, 2015
This one xo na God call am ?
End time Pastors shall not have their may in my mind.
Re: Lagos Pastor Caught With 174kg Of Narcotic Drugs by SOLMICHAEL(m): 10:15am On Feb 17, 2015
A pastor?!! seriously THE END IS NEAR
Re: Lagos Pastor Caught With 174kg Of Narcotic Drugs by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
And some e-dicots will still come and be preaching the "Touch Not my Annoited line" embarassed embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Career / Pls Vote For Me Nd Help Me Win This 300k In Maclean Contest / SBI PO Previous Year Question Papers Free Pdf Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.