Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Musical Instruments You Play - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Musical Instruments You Play (3295 Views)

Upcoming Hip Hop Producer Musical Instruments Budget, How Am I Gonna Fund It ? / Which Of These Musical Instruments Do You Think Is Easier To Learn / Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musical Instruments You Play by elcij(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2005
just like the piano you learn all the keys, learn to read and then you practice your coordination....
and with the guitar you will have both hands moving as well... and its a different type of motion...
Re: Musical Instruments You Play by layi(m): 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2005
Its same keys as u have on the piano.
Its one hand doin the run. the other only has a passive motion. Ur attention would be more on the fretting hand.

U r right anyway. All instrument no matter how similar are still different.
Re: Musical Instruments You Play by PaypalGod(m): 12:44am On Oct 20, 2005
I play the Keyboards and the bass guitar very well. I might even start pasting various chord progressions and alternate chords. There are some nasty chords i found (very unique chords). I play keyboards at church. I play bass guitar with a Jazz band. I also have materials for bass and keyboards. (AUDIO & VIDEO).
Re: Musical Instruments You Play by Oracle(m): 1:05am On Oct 20, 2005
well i dont really know how to play electronic musical instuments
but i can play local ones like the drum, tambourine etc
Re: Musical Instruments You Play by Z4M4eva(f): 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2006
I play the guitar and the piano
Re: Musical Instruments You Play by eveseh(f): 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2006
i dont play no instrumnets,i play with my voice,
i sing
Re: Musical Instruments You Play by aAK1(m): 5:06am On Oct 15, 2008
I play the keybord.I play 4 winnas chapel.Minna niger state.
Re: Musical Instruments You Play by aAK1(m): 5:08am On Oct 15, 2008
I play the keybord.I play 4 winnas chapel.Minna niger state.
Re: Musical Instruments You Play by teeboy034(m): 7:56am On Oct 22, 2008
HAVE BEEN PLAYIN GUITAR FOR 2 YEARS NOW, I PLAY AT DIFFERENT JAZZ CLUBS! WELL I WILL SAY AM GOOD AT IT,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Loena Lewis (x-factor Winner)- Bleeding Love / Download Full Album: Kizz Daniel – King Of Love #kol Zip & Mp3 / Nigeria My Country; A patriotic composition By Shina Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.