Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

World's First Penis REDUCTION Surgery: - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World's First Penis REDUCTION Surgery: (1448 Views)

Breast Reduction Surgery In India / World’s First Penis Transplant Patient Gets Girlfriend Pregnant / South African Surgeons Perform World's First Penis Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's First Penis REDUCTION Surgery: by Henrybright(m): 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
A 17-year-old boy has undergone the world's first penis
reduction surgery, surgeons claim.
The American teen requested the surgery after his penis
grew too large, restricting his ability to have sex or play
competitive sports.
The boy's surgeons were shocked when he came to them
complaining that his penis was too big.
When flaccid, it measured almost seven inches in length and
had a circumference of 10 inches - around the size of a
grapefruit.
Surgeons described it as being shaped like an American
football.
The surgeon who treated the teenager, Rafael Carrion, a
urologist at the University of South Florida, told MailOnline:
'There comes a time in every urologist's career that a
patient makes a request so rare and impossible to
comprehend that all training breaks down and leaves the
physician speechless.
'That question was "can you make my penis smaller"?'

complete story... www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2950409/World-s-penis-REDUCTION-surgery-Teenager-requested-op-genitals-grew-large-stopped-having-sex.html

1 Share

Re: World's First Penis REDUCTION Surgery: by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
Henrybright:
A 17-year-old boy has undergone the world's first penis
reduction surgery, surgeons claim.
The American teen requested the surgery after his penis
grew too large, restricting his ability to have sex or play
competitive sports.
17years old boy undecided what does he knows about sex
Re: World's First Penis REDUCTION Surgery: by ArchEnemy(m): 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Something that ll make some Naija people jump up and down boasting. Its a funny life.
Re: World's First Penis REDUCTION Surgery: by Henrybright(m): 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Something that ll make some Naija people jump up and down boasting
lolz... ur funny

1 Like

Re: World's First Penis REDUCTION Surgery: by LarrySun(m): 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
He should be proud of his endowment. No matter how massive it is, I've known some ladies who would accommodate it without even the benefit of a moan.
Re: World's First Penis REDUCTION Surgery: by Henrybright(m): 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
zick19:

17years old boy undecided what does he knows about sex
Its 17yrs we r talking about and dis is 21st century oo
Re: World's First Penis REDUCTION Surgery: by YabaLeftist: 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
Reduce wetin? Wen many guys are desperately searching for a magic potion to triple the size of their JT.
Re: World's First Penis REDUCTION Surgery: by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: World's First Penis REDUCTION Surgery: by Ishilove: 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
LarrySun:
He should be proud of his endowment. No matter how massive it is, I've known some ladies who would accommodate it without even the benefit of a moan.
Hian... Larry shocked
cheesy
Re: World's First Penis REDUCTION Surgery: by Henrybright(m): 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
YabaLeftist:
Reduce wetin? Wen many guys are desperately searching for a magic potion to triple the size of their JT.
Lolz
Re: World's First Penis REDUCTION Surgery: by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
Henrybright:
Its 17yrs we r talking about and dis is 21st century oo
then i'm sure that in the next 3years, children of 5years old will begin fvcking also...
Re: World's First Penis REDUCTION Surgery: by LarrySun(m): 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ishilove:

Hian... Larry shocked
cheesy
That was the lamentation of an unfortunate lover who has once swum in this well of ecstatic doom. sad
Re: World's First Penis REDUCTION Surgery: by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
LarrySun:

Hahahaha... I can only imagine the width of their potholes. tongue undecided
Re: World's First Penis REDUCTION Surgery: by Henrybright(m): 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
emmyrichie:

Hahahaha... I can only imagine the width of their potholes. tongue undecided
I'm telling u
Re: World's First Penis REDUCTION Surgery: by 100Cents: 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
JONATHAN till 2019
Re: World's First Penis REDUCTION Surgery: by zyzxx(m): 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
Congrate boy
Re: World's First Penis REDUCTION Surgery: by Mars88(m): 1:13am On Feb 18, 2015
LarrySun:
lol at benefit of a moan
Re: World's First Penis REDUCTION Surgery: by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
If this was your tool will you not find a way to reduce it?[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-DCL1J8qfq0gYUzB9SF9i_f9B_pXPQ90UqdROtskLspMZdL6rVE2l_kWm-w[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Double Stem Cell Therapy / Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) Is A Type Of Infection That Affects The Female / NARD Set To Commence Indefinite Strike On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.