Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,774 members, 7,824,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Facebook Is Addictive! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook Is Addictive! (2781 Views)

You Say Nairaland Is Addictive. . . / Nairaland Is Addictive / mmomi - Nairaland Is Addictive! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Is Addictive! by WesleyanA(f): 6:45am On Jan 06, 2009
Why is facebook so addicting?
you get to see what everyone is doing with their life, esp. who's in a relationship with who, what they're saying to each other etc. that's always interesting.
esp. now that more and more ppl are starting to post videos.

I feel like a creep. lol. But i'm sure there are lots of u out there who agree with me  tongue
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by blissfullynaughty: 6:51am On Jan 06, 2009
I for one do not agree with you. That is why I shall never join it. it is a pure waste of time (almost like Nairaland. . . LOL shocked tongue). But seriously, I know people who spend hours upon hours viewing other peoples photo's and finding out what they have been up to. Geez. . . Get a friggin life. undecided
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by WesleyanA(f): 6:59am On Jan 06, 2009
blissfullynaughty:

I for one do not agree with you. That is why I shall never join it. it is a pure waste of time (almost like Nairaland. . . LOL shocked tongue). But seriously, I know people who spend hours upon hours viewing other peoples photo's and finding out what they have been up to. Geez. . . Get a friggin life. undecided

well, join it and you shall see what i'm talking about tongue
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by H2O2: 6:59am On Jan 06, 2009
blissfullynaughty:

i agri  undecided
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by Treetop20(m): 7:05am On Jan 06, 2009
what is there to be addictive about?
people posting photos
updating their status to get attention
writing on walls
all those things are juvenile
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by WesleyanA(f): 7:06am On Jan 06, 2009
Treetop20:

what is there to be addictive about?
people posting photos
updating their status to get attention
writing on walls
all those things are juvenile

how old r u?
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by H2O2: 7:07am On Jan 06, 2009
Now there's a new one called twitter
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by blissfullynaughty: 7:08am On Jan 06, 2009
WesleyanA:

well, join it and you shall see what i'm talking about tongue

I do know what you are talking about. I have a few mates whose lives have been taken over by the damn thing. And I think that personally, I too am beginning to spend too much time on Nairaland. embarassed
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by H2O2: 7:09am On Jan 06, 2009
blissfullynaughty:

I do know what you are talking about. I have a few mates whose lives have been taken over by the damn thing. And I think that personally, I too am beginning to spend too much time on Nairaland. embarassed
Same here grin but there is a remedy grin
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by sheyee(m): 7:10am On Jan 06, 2009
I for one, see nothing bad in facebook, i can search and see old friends, To me its fun
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by WesleyanA(f): 7:12am On Jan 06, 2009
sheyee:

I for one, see nothing bad in facebook, i can search and see old friends, To me its fun

exactly
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by Treetop20(m): 7:19am On Jan 06, 2009
WesleyanA:

how old r u?

i'm not a kid
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by olanajim(m): 9:28am On Jan 06, 2009
@topic,
it depends on your motive for joining and the kind of friends you have on your list. Some people go there to look at pictures. Some people use it to do business networking. Some exchange ideas. Some meet new people.

I think those who get addicted are kids who do not know how to manage their time. And those who have nothing else to do.

Those who get bored are those with penchant for glaring at pictures and do nothing else.

It depends on who you are!
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by tobinson: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2009
Facebook has all d necessary ingredient dat a site must.and also some attachd freebiz.so it interesting jwo let go there,
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by tobinson: 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2009
Facebook has all d necessary ingredient dat a site must.and also some attachd freebiz.so it interesting jwo let go there,
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by tobinson: 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2009
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by tobinson: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2009
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by bronxdog: 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2009
Not only is facebook addictive, it is extra addictive - i know a lot of people whose lifes have gone down the drain cos of facebook - a lot of people go there to find sex, i can assure you of that, and a lot of people have found sex on it, it has destroyed a few relationships and it is sending a lot of people to hell.
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by sistajay(f): 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2009
@ Bronx_dog

E be like say you don repent from doggin all those beautiful ladies in Facebook! Na true Facebook can ruin relationships if one's not careful. The good thing about  Facebook is one can keep in touch with friends and familys.
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by oyinda3(f): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2009
u guys are all lame tongue
facebook is awesome.
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by MrInfo1(m): 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2009
IMH, FaceBook is so addictive Because each time u get bored with some parts, u discover other cool stuffs via applications, like Games, Jokes, Videos, groups, blogs sending gifts. Grrr viewing 'People You May Know' Chat, i cud go on and on mehn kiss
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by Dclique(m): 4:18am On Jan 07, 2009
I LOVE FACEBOOK,
IT HELPS ME CONNECT WITH MA FRNDS AND FAMILY HOME N AWAY,

I USE IT BOTH ON PC AND
FACEBOOK MOBILE
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by skipo87(m): 5:02am On Jan 07, 2009
Facebook facebook facebook. Everybody is going facebook facebook facebook. Duh!
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 13, 2009
nah facebook is not addictive, its just intrestingly fun, its simply one of the best social community,, and would be the best if they finally finish up their proposed chat, i mean every currect bobo and babe suppose sign up,,

i have hooked up wit peeps i tot i lost 10years back, hw cool is that?

so with face book no body loss oh!

if still think its addictive, then u are a naturally bored or jobless.
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by Phlota(f): 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2009
it depends on hw u luk at it, 2 me, i can chat wit ma peeps home nd abroad. It's a nice community, so 2 speak.
I for one LOVE FACEBOOK.
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by iice(f): 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2009
years later, i still don't get how it is addictive undecided

I barely go there sef undecided
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by tollu: 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2009
I think Facebook being addictive is a personality thing.
I'm thankful for facebook, at least, I met up with people I otherwise never might have seen again for the rest of my natural life. Asides that, I most certainly can do without it (Nairaland is enough to keep up with as it is and I daresay, actually much more interesting).
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by nolongTing: 12:14pm On May 05, 2009
Its the networking and of course the chicks!
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by djcrucifix(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2009
I for one do not agree with you. That is why I shall never join it. it is a pure waste of time (almost like Nairaland. . . LOL Shocked Tongue). But seriously, I know people who spend hours upon hours viewing other peoples photo's and finding out what they have been up to. Geez. . . Get a friggin life. Undecided

wetin dis one dey feel like? undecided, facebook is just a social networking site, i see you are the one who needs to get a life!
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by teissys(f): 3:25pm On May 29, 2009
djcrucifix:

wetin dis one dey feel like? undecided, facebook is just a social networking site, i see you are the one who needs to get a life!

Couldn't agree with you more. I love facebook kiss
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by bblacky(f): 4:34pm On May 29, 2009
facebook na real site, no childrens play there, very matured wonder wat am doing. lets go oveer there jare
Re: Facebook Is Addictive! by H2O2: 5:05pm On May 31, 2009
I get to diss crab fans on facebook

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Etisalat Free Browsing / Photos: New Born Baby Found Abandoned In A Bush In Ilorin, Kwara / Baba Ifa On 07038975039

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.