Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Lol@you Lomomike - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Lol@you Lomomike (2261 Views)

lol / LOL / LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lol@you Lomomike by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
I cant but laugh at this guy called Lomomike...you went ahead & obstructed me from commenting on my own post so that your goons can assist you in bashing me while

you enjoy yourself at it...you feel you can form James Bond with the truth hun? You're showing power over a forum that is basking in its past glories courtesy Moderators

like you...I really feel sorry for you cos I felt you will have some dignity in accepting your incompetence after what I & ppl said but you've proven to be quite shameless..as

the world sees Nigerians if it were up to only me & you I wouldn't even reply you anymore but for the sake of people not to be misled by your mischief & shameless

manipulations

People here are screen grabs of how this irresponsible, irrespectable & irredeemable moderator escaped from his den at me..

Re: Lol@you Lomomike by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
I should have taken you serious when you said you work as a team in the pix posted above(to promote your Asian ideology perhaps) & you made sure you monitored my

every move to stop me from speaking my mind about d superiority of benz products over your Toyota..even to the point of banning me..how desperate can one get...you've

only succeeded in showing to the world you've got something to hide by the corrupt use of your authority...you've shown you have stakes in people selling Japanese tech

& you'll do anything to defend your stakes even to the point of banning & blackmailing another individual...you've shown the type of leader you'll become if given a political

appointment(try not to let people know your nick name in future cos it will be used against you)..i'm on my off week so I've got time to indulge you...my deepest

sympathies goes to the unfortunate woman who'll end up with you & your offsprings..you do not deserve even an slowpoke for a wife & you ought to be castrated...

You cant embrace fire & not get burnt...now your house is on fire & you're playing all dirty to douse it...it sucks to be in your shoes right now...

Re: Lol@you Lomomike by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
You say I'm accusing you...

What does this mean?

Why is dere only quote, report, share...with no like present?

You even lie when caught...chai!!

Re: Lol@you Lomomike by chucky234(m): 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
I tire for your matter ooo, keep whining.
Re: Lol@you Lomomike by RollingFella(m): 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
drlawizle:
I cant but laugh at this guy called Lomomike...you went ahead & obstructed me from commenting on my own post so that your goons can assist you in bashing me while

you enjoy yourself at it...you feel you can form James Bond with the truth hun? You're showing power over a forum that is basking in its past glories courtesy Moderators

like you...I really feel sorry for you cos I felt you will have some dignity in accepting your incompetence after what I & ppl said but you've proven to be quite shameless..as

the world sees Nigerians if it were up to only me & you I wouldn't even reply you anymore but for the sake of people not to be misled by your mischief & shameless

manipulations

People here are screen grabs of how this irresponsible, irrespectable & irredeemable moderator escaped from his den at me..

@OP, pls just take a chill pill. It has not come this. This is just a forum were everyone can share ideas and learn from each other. We are all matured and should handle matters naturedly without bitterness and rancor. This is not what life is all about. I have met Lomomike once and he is one of the most down to earth and easy going guy. I was very impressed with his knowledge about auto world. My first impression about him was very positive. Believe me, he is a nice guy. I believe that as a moderator on this forum, he has to enforce some rules sometimes, else, threads will keeep derailing. Just check out how he handled the club Lexus thread! Its really professional!!. So, @ OP, just reduce ur anger and maybe you and lomomike can become best of friends. You never know what tomorrow holds!!!.

1 Like

Re: Lol@you Lomomike by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
chucky234:
I tire for your matter ooo, keep whining.

Bro, ignore him pls. When he finds out his rants are a nuisance to all and the effect of the substance he took eventually wears off he'll be stop making empty threats.

Don't you see his rant thread is filled with only his comment?
Re: Lol@you Lomomike by chucky234(m): 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
lomomike:

Bro, ignore him pls. When he finds out his rants are a nuisance to all and the effect of the substance he took eventually wears off he'll be stop making empty threats.

Don't you see his rant thread is filled with only his comment?
He should continue to talk to himself, by the way no sane man does that.
Hmm hope it is not what I'm pondering....
Re: Lol@you Lomomike by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
RollingFella:

@OP, pls just take a chill pill. It has not come this. This is just a forum were everyone can share ideas and learn from each other. We are all matured and should handle matters naturedly without bitterness and rancor. This is not what life is all about. I have met Lomomike once and he is one of the most down to earth and easy going guy. I was very impressed with his knowledge about auto world. My first impression about him was very positive. Believe me, he is a nice guy. I believe that as a moderator on this forum, he has to enforce some rules sometimes, else, threads will keeep derailing. Just check out how he handled the club Lexus thread! Its really professional!!. So, @ OP, just reduce ur anger and maybe you and lomomike can become best of friends. You never know what tomorrow holds!!!.

No one is saying you shouldn't be strict but abuse of power isn't strict, calling your cohorts to ridicule someone to press your point isn't strict, and then even preventing me

from my own post is most appalling. As I said I never complained about any Mod until now even when people say all manner of trash about them...& to make matters

worse he still believes what he has done is right...dat to me is not down to earth....and I'm not the only one complaining...about not knowing 2morrow I guess you should

direct that statement to him cos he's d one abusing d little authority he's being tested with...as long one lives, life will remain a teacher..

And I'm just seeing some of he & his goons' comment here..look at the response coming from a suppossed Moderator & tell me you haven't been hoodwinked into

believing he's down to earth..if he likes he can come & ban me here too afterall he's Mr Ban-ner...what matters is people know watsup about you...
Re: Lol@you Lomomike by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
drlawizle:

No one is saying you shouldn't be strict but abuse of power isn't strict, calling your cohorts to ridicule someone to press your point isn't strict, and then even preventing me

from my own post is most appalling. As I said I never complained about any Mod until now even when people say all manner of trash about them...& to make matters

worse he still believes what he has done is right...dat to me is not down to earth....and I'm not the only one complaining...about not knowing 2morrow I guess you should

direct that statement to him cos he's d one abusing d little authority he's being tested with...as long one lives, life will remain a teacher..

Hey my man, care for a bottle or two of non alcoholic wine?
Today was though. embarassed

Let's be buddies....
Re: Lol@you Lomomike by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
lomomike:

Let's be buddies....

Not necessary.

Take care of yourself first.
Re: Lol@you Lomomike by uwemjack(m): 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
drlawizle:

manipulations

I dnt know either of you, and having gone thru ur thread the other and this, it sounds like you are throwing a tantrum. Which is very childish and you are supposed to be an adult! It beats me!!

Forgive my tone
Re: Lol@you Lomomike by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
uwemjack:

I dnt know either of you, and having gone thru ur thread the other and this, it sounds like you are throwing a tantrum. Which is very childish and you are supposed to be an adult! It beats me!!

Forgive my tone

You're forgiven cos I believe you dont understand what he did wrong...
Re: Lol@you Lomomike by RollingFella(m): 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
drlawizle:

And I'm just seeing some of he & his goons' comment here..look at the response coming from a suppossed Moderator & tell me you haven't been hoodwinked into

believing he's down to earth..if he likes he can come & ban me here too afterall he's Mr Ban-ner...what matters is people know watsup about you...

@OP, I understand your grievances and anger. You really feel hurt. Just calm down. Everything will be fine. Lomomike is offering you a bottle of wine which to me is an 'olive branch'. You guys can still be friends. The issues are not so bad that it can not be salvaged. Remember, its not so good for a man to be too angry and whatever it is, just let go. Remember that the auto and car section still needs your ideas and you never know how far your ideas can go in helping someone else.
Re: Lol@you Lomomike by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
RollingFella:

@OP, I understand your grievances and anger. You really feel hurt. Just calm down. Everything will be fine. Lomomike is offering you a bottle of wine which to me is an 'olive branch'. You guys can still be friends. The issues are not so bad that it can not be salvaged. Remember, its not so good for a man to be too angry and whatever it is, just let go. Remember that the auto and car section still needs your ideas and you never know how far your ideas can go in helping someone else.

Oya tell him to offer me dat bottle of wine again.. angry
Re: Lol@you Lomomike by chillex8(m): 11:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
drlawizle:

Lomomike come ooo shocked

Dr wan shayo ooo cheesy
Re: Lol@you Lomomike by FlyboyZee: 7:39am On Feb 18, 2015
chillex8:

Dr wan shayo ooo cheesy
Lomomike no give am anything abeg, she bi him dey claim say im owe pass Dangote.

Guy! Stop famzing and begging for wine. You know the drill na, enta Shoprite make you obtain things for yourself. Agbaya wey dey carry quarrel waka for town...
Re: Lol@you Lomomike by timbros(m): 7:45am On Feb 18, 2015
Oya lolomike bring that wine again nah!

*washes my glass*

*cleans it very well*

*sits comfortably*

*salivating seriously*

LOLOMIKE angry angry
Re: Lol@you Lomomike by RollingFella(m): 8:13am On Feb 18, 2015
lomomike:

Let's be buddies....

Lomomike, please kindly bring the bottles of wine again for drlawizle. I dont mind having one for myself...lol.

Let's toast to the new buddies...
Re: Lol@you Lomomike by RollingFella(m): 8:18am On Feb 18, 2015
drlawizle:

Thanks a lot and thumbs up for accepting the 'olive branch'. We can all be buddies and i look forward in seeing you and lomomike exchanging pleasantries on auto and car talk section.
Re: Lol@you Lomomike by RollingFella(m): 8:20am On Feb 18, 2015
timbros:

*washes my glass*

*cleans it very well*

*sits comfortably*

*salivating seriously*

LOLOMIKE angry angry

Bros, please add my own glass oh....
Re: Lol@you Lomomike by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 18, 2015
drlawizle:

Oya here is the bottle of pure haven sparkling non alcoholic grape wine. cool

Re: Lol@you Lomomike by timbros(m): 8:51am On Feb 18, 2015
RollingFella:

Bros, please add my own glass oh....

If I tell you wetin I waka before I get this glass, you go pity me.
Re: Lol@you Lomomike by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2015
chillex8:

Dr wan shayo ooo cheesy

timbros:

*washes my glass*

*cleans it very well*

*sits comfortably*

*salivating seriously*

LOLOMIKE angry angry

RollingFella:

Lomomike, please kindly bring the bottles of wine again for drlawizle. I dont mind having one for myself...lol.
Let's toast to the new buddies...

FlyboyZee:

Lomomike no give am anything abeg, she bi him dey claim say im owe pass Dangote.
Guy! Stop famzing and begging for wine. You know the drill na, enta Shoprite make you obtain things for yourself. Agbaya wey dey carry quarrel waka for town...

Re: Lol@you Lomomike by chillex8(m): 9:03am On Feb 18, 2015
lomomike:

Mike, na only one glass dey hia na.shocked

You no see aw many of us wan drink

Abi Dr go drink from botu cheesy
Re: Lol@you Lomomike by mejai(m): 9:11am On Feb 18, 2015
chai! I came late o. see d kolanut I carry come too.
Re: Lol@you Lomomike by timbros(m): 9:20am On Feb 18, 2015
lomomike:

Oya here is the bottle of pure haven sparkling non alcoholic grape wine. cool

Correct guy!

Oya drlawizle show face o before the wine finish.

Fill my cup bike lolomike na akpiri nakpom nku (my throat is calling me firewood) cheesy

Re: Lol@you Lomomike by diportivo: 10:32am On Feb 18, 2015
the men are gathered here cool...thumbs up for the show of maturity....i couldv stayed and share in these bottles of wine but my wife is being hoodwinked by one 'kazeem' like dat angry and im rushing there to liberate her car grin....oga mike and d doc,may dis be d start of good friendship cool

2 Likes

Re: Lol@you Lomomike by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
lomomike:

You guys be original comedians I swear..

Lmao cheesy
Re: Lol@you Lomomike by feelme3(m): 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
And this is how we roll. The world of men!!! No skin pain cheesy

Bia timbros! No be only get this bottle. Take am easy na shocked

1 Like

Re: Lol@you Lomomike by Readonee35L(m): 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
see all dis old men ohh
kaiii grin grin grin grin
Re: Lol@you Lomomike by chillex8(m): 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
Readonee35L:
grin grin grin grin grin
see all dis old men ohh
kaiii grin grin grin grin

We are middle-aged

1 Like

Re: Lol@you Lomomike by chelseabmw(m): 3:25am On Feb 19, 2015
undecided undecided

(1)

Mini Cooper For Sale #abuja / 2010 Toks Toyota Camry LE Check Out Features / Auctionexport Offers Financing To Cotonou, Benin Destination.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.