Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,888 members, 7,851,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Annie Idibia Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Daughters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Daughters (664 Views)

Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) / Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! / 2face Idibia Shares Hilarious Post From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Daughters by Adenugay(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Annie-Idibia-shares-beautiful-photo-with-her-daughters-260x300.png[/img]

Annie Idibia shares beautiful photo with her daughters

She shared the pic on instagram and below it she wrote "Sometimes we often wonder why some doors aren't open for us,while others with equal or less ability have seemingly unlimited opportunities and success in every area of their lives.. This doesn't seem fair at all...I know this.. I have Felt it too.. TIMING!! Has everything to do with it! GOD has a time 4 evrythn n he works in us wat needs 2 b done 2 prepare us 4 wat is ahead.. Having a sense of God's timing brings d peace 2 wait on d lord for it... But Still... Drown out d voice of uncertainty with d sound of ur own heartbeat, burn away ur self - doubt with the fire that's beneath u. "I CAN DO IT"! Remember what u r fighting for.. Remember whose child your are ... You are the child of the almighty GOD! Tots Of Annie "

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/annie-idibia-shares-beautiful-photo-with-her-daughters/
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Daughters by agoadiv(m): 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
oboy if u no show dat photo u no go c ur manhood again
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Daughters by datguru: 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
agoadiv:

grin grin
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Daughters by echobee(f): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
agoadiv:
dats wicked grin grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I'll Vote GEJ- Rita Dominic / (PHOTOS) Check Out Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen’s Accolades- / Help Change Little Noye's Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.