Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos (27984 Views)

Waziri Umaru Polytechnic Student Dies In Motor Accident In Kebbi State (Graphic) / 7 Things That Can Destroy The Life Of Any Young Man- By Danceville / Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by 100Cents: 8:52am On Feb 18, 2015
God forbid.
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by anitank(f): 9:52am On Feb 18, 2015
Him laying there dead
His family going about their normal day believing everything is okay..

Then they get that one phone call that changes everything..., "hello. Is this....? are you related to one Mr....?"..

First you think it's a big joke and hope you wake up from this dream.
But getting there and seeing his lifeless body, it eventually hits you that this is no dream, you've lost your loved one that you saw leaving the house in the morning angry

It's not the dead ones who suffer the pain of death, it's the ones left to mourn them.

RIP young man! God grant your family and friends the heart to bear losing you
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by Uchizzy(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
RIP

God will punish all rude tanker and trailer drivers.

In Jesus name

AMEN
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by Unclerukus: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
Reason why i hate entering okada, their accidents have low chances of survival.
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by greall12(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
Bro R.I.P May almighty GOD wipe away your sin.
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by allanphash7(m): 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
I laff in greek,

So are u telling dat all muslim and every other people whi doesnt beleive in christanity are doomed?

u really dnt know what u are saying bro
OgologoDimkpa:

Your righteous deeds are like filthy rags before Christ.
If you don't have Christ, your life is in crisis embarassed
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by OgologoDimkpa: 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
allanphash7:
I laff in greek,

So are u telling dat all muslim and every other people whi doesnt beleive in christanity are doomed?

u really dnt know what u are saying bro
I know what I'm saying. It's only through Jesus Christ that you can be saved.Every other way leads to damnation.Accept Him as your Saviour and Lord today.
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by allanphash7(m): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
haaaaa..... my dear brother does that mean God purposely created other people who are not christiain for damnation?

my brother ogologo my God is never a one sided God he is a God of whosoever irrespective of your religion

OgologoDimkpa:
I know what I'm saying. It's only through Jesus Christ that you can be saved.Every other way leads to damnation.Accept Him as your Saviour and Lord today.
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by OgologoDimkpa: 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
allanphash7:
haaaaa..... my dear brother does that mean God purposely created other people who are not christiain for damnation?

my brother ogologo my God is never a one sided God he is a God of whosoever irrespective of your religion

It seems you don't know God ? He does as He wish and no one can question Him. He can decide to wipe out a generation and he owes no one any apology. God created Pharoah of Egypt just to destroy him. He said so...and God hated Esau and loved Jacob as it pleased Him. We cannot question Him. He can show mercy on whom he wants and can hate whom he wants. I repeat, it is only in Jesus Christ that your salvation is guaranteed. Accept Him today!
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by allanphash7(m): 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
I have just read your signature now and i knw where u belong

Bro Religion is a SCAM!!!!

I dont beleive in any religion
OgologoDimkpa:
It seems you don't know God ? He does as He wish and no one can question Him. He can decide to wipe out a generation and he owes no one any apology. God created Pharoah of Egypt just to destroy him. He said so...and God hated Esau and loved Jacob as it pleased Him. We cannot question Him. He can show mercy on whom he wants and can hate whom he wants. I repeat, it is only in Jesus Christ that your salvation is guaranteed. Accept Him today!
Re: Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos by OgologoDimkpa: 9:52am On Feb 20, 2015
allanphash7:
I have just read your signature now and i knw where u belong

Bro Religion is a SCAM!!!!

I dont beleive in any religion
Yeah, Religion is a scam but Christianity is a way of life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures / Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos / Dr Sid Remembers Father, Justice Esiri After 3 Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.