Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Things You Must Find In A Girls Bag, - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Things You Must Find In A Girls Bag, (570 Views)

Why Does Alopecia Affect The Middle Of A Girls Head? / L.A Girls Cosmetic And Sleek Make-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Must Find In A Girls Bag, by FeestoNOVA(m): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
Except from the normal phone and money that you would normally see in a girl’s handbag here are other things you are most likely to find in a typical naija girl’s handbag.

MAKE UP: Well this came has no surprise to me as it is practically a common norm for girls not to go out without their makeup bag even if it is just a powder and lipstick that would be there. From girls going to their boyfriend house or does going for a friends party or even does that are just going to enjoy themselves at the cinema it is safe to say that no girl likes to leave the house without her makeup even though some might end up not using it but knowing it is with them make them feel complete.

MIRROR: Really who else likes to look at their self more often if not girls? This was in fact part of the first three answers I got whenever I asked the question, with most saying after my makeup it is my mirror. The mirror is a good help when they apply the makeup so it is only logical that once you have your makeup then you must have a small mirror.

CLICK HERE TO READ THE REST http://hafeestonovakonsept..com/2015/02/things-you-will-find-in-naija-girls.html?spref=tw

(1) (Reply)

Please Help / Does Taking Teabags Without Sugar Really Burn Fat? / Oasis Plus Size Has Come Up With Trendy Designs Of Plus Size Outwear For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.