Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

12 Types Of Student You Will Find At Oou Lecture Theatre Three (ltiii) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12 Types Of Student You Will Find At Oou Lecture Theatre Three (ltiii) (2315 Views)

Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student / Ten (10) Type Of Student You Meet Among Higher Institution Freshers / 2016/2017 OOU Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Types Of Student You Will Find At Oou Lecture Theatre Three (ltiii) by Eniburumo(m): 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
As the 2013/2014 academic session of OOU gradually comes to and end, i have decided to compile a list of the types of student present here (Lecture theatre III to be specific). All comments/criticism (constructively) are welcomed.
3.0 version of Tosyne2much. Happy reading. All rights reserved.

The Early Risers: These type of students ehn, you will find them at the lecture hall sitting in the front seat always and you begin to ask yourself if these people have rooms in the lecture hall or na five: thirty am dem dey leave their house.

THE PREACHERS: These set of people preach the gospel at any given opportunity. I could recall vividly during the EBOLA outbreak, they made a vest with an inscription “EBOLA FOR JESUS, EBOLA IS A DISEASE, JESUS IS THE HEALER, like seriously.

THE TOASTERS: Parents send their wards to school in order to receive qualitative education but these folks think otherwise. They think they are in school to get qualitative girl friend. The fear of carry over is usually the beginning of wisdom for these guys..smh.

THE SILENT KILLERS: These are the type of people refer as green snake under green grass. You find them in the lecture hall always minding their business. They rarely reply greetings but trust me they can do and undo. Most of them are brilliant though.

THE GURUS/ITK: You find them always answering questions and forming efficos, but let the semester result get pasted and you will find them languishing in the bottom half. That is when you see them opening their book of lamentations. You will hear words like “oloriburuku ma ni lecturer yii ke, E lo fun mi (this lecturer is a saddist, he gave me an E in his course)

THE SPACEBOOKERS: Spacebooking is common among ladies. These are similar to the early risers in that they come to school early but the main difference is that they book seat for the friends who will at home snoring thereby denying other people the chance of seating in their seat of choice. These has led to heated arguments and sometimes exchange of blows among students.

THE RICH GUYS: They come to school in big cars and display all sort of gadgets in the lecture hall. The beautiful girls easily fall for these rich guys thereby leaving we the so-called poor ones with no hope of having a girl friend of our choice. Most of these rich guys are Yahoo guys (scammers but whatever we do Allah is the ultimate judge).

THE “NO NO” FOLKS: Anyone who is familiar with OOU LT III will know what this means. All students do is shout “NO” at any unfavourable proposal or information. Research has it that, 95% of students do shout “No” the OP inclusive.

THE NOISEMAKERS: These set of students are known to disrupt the tranquility at the lecture halls. All they do is to make noise when they don’t feel like receiving a particular lecture. Also, research has it that the engineering students are most notable for making noise at LT III. Yes, that is a fact.

THE BACKBENCHERS: It would seem these set of students are allergic to the front seats. You begin to ask yourself how they will be able to receive lecture without the lecturer using a P.A system (the P.A System was one of the major challenges we faced during the just concluded session. Just imagine a lecturer teaching over 1000 students without using a P.A system….All izz well)

THE SMELLING GUYS: There is no way I will compile this list without mentioning these set of students. Just walking past or sitting beside them the odour you will perceive is enough to raise a corpse of ten years. lol. Wonder how an undergraduate cannot take proper care of him/herself.

THE COLOUR RIOTER (FIGHTER): Yes, these one ehn you will find them putting on weird combination…., a green top on a yellow skirt coupled with a red sandal and a multicoloured weavon…..like seriously is the person a minister of colour affairs….smh..

Notable mentions to the latecomers, cheaters board cleaners, party organizers; OOU rocks. Trust me. # i am rugged.
Re: 12 Types Of Student You Will Find At Oou Lecture Theatre Three (ltiii) by tosyne2much(m): 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hahahahahaha.. Brilliant write-up OP

Maaa rush book this land
cheesy

OP, pls space your work, that is, insert line breaks for every point
Re: 12 Types Of Student You Will Find At Oou Lecture Theatre Three (ltiii) by teemanbastos(m): 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
THE GURUS/ITK: You find them always answering questions and forming efficos, but let the semester result get pasted and you will find them languishing in the bottom half. That is when you see them opening their book of lamentations. You will hear words like “oloriburuku ma ni lecturer yii ke, E lo fun mi (this lecturer is a saddist, he gave me an E in his course)
lwkmd..
Re: 12 Types Of Student You Will Find At Oou Lecture Theatre Three (ltiii) by Dacronym(m): 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
@op please remind me again, which school is OOU?
Re: 12 Types Of Student You Will Find At Oou Lecture Theatre Three (ltiii) by dkronicle(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
Dat rugged sch
Re: 12 Types Of Student You Will Find At Oou Lecture Theatre Three (ltiii) by Viktoh(m): 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: 12 Types Of Student You Will Find At Oou Lecture Theatre Three (ltiii) by Eniburumo(m): 12:05am On Feb 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahahahahaha.. Brilliant write-up OP

Maaa rush book this land
cheesy

OP, pls space your work, that is, insert line breaks for every point
ok thanks so much
Re: 12 Types Of Student You Will Find At Oou Lecture Theatre Three (ltiii) by Eniburumo(m): 12:09am On Feb 18, 2015
Dacronym:
@op please remind me again, which school is OOU?
who doesn't Know Olabisi Onabanjo University aka omo olowo university
Re: 12 Types Of Student You Will Find At Oou Lecture Theatre Three (ltiii) by Eniburumo(m): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
Mods do the needful please.this deserves frontpage please.
cc
seun
fynestboi
richiez
olawalebabs
lalasticlala
ishilove
help a brother please
Re: 12 Types Of Student You Will Find At Oou Lecture Theatre Three (ltiii) by haryomikun(m): 1:05pm On May 08, 2016
Eniburumo:
As the 2013/2014 academic session of OOU gradually comes to and end, i have decided to compile a list of the types of student present here (Lecture theatre III to be specific). All comments/criticism (constructively) are welcomed.
3.0 version of Tosyne2much. Happy reading. All rights reserved.

The Early Risers: These type of students ehn, you will find them at the lecture hall sitting in the front seat always and you begin to ask yourself if these people have rooms in the lecture hall or na five: thirty am dem dey leave their house.

THE PREACHERS: These set of people preach the gospel at any given opportunity. I could recall vividly during the EBOLA outbreak, they made a vest with an inscription “EBOLA FOR JESUS, EBOLA IS A DISEASE, JESUS IS THE HEALER, like seriously.

THE TOASTERS: Parents send their wards to school in order to receive qualitative education but these folks think otherwise. They think they are in school to get qualitative girl friend. The fear of carry over is usually the beginning of wisdom for these guys..smh.

THE SILENT KILLERS: These are the type of people refer as green snake under green grass. You find them in the lecture hall always minding their business. They rarely reply greetings but trust me they can do and undo. Most of them are brilliant though.

THE SPACEBOOKERS: Spacebooking is common among ladies. These are similar to the early risers in that they come to school early but the main difference is that they book seat for the friends who will at home snoring thereby denying other people the chance of seating in their seat of choice. These has led to heated arguments and sometimes exchange of blows among students.

THE RICH GUYS: They come to school in big cars and display all sort of gadgets in the lecture hall. The beautiful girls easily fall for these rich guys thereby leaving we the so-called poor ones with no hope of having a girl friend of our choice. Most of these rich guys are Yahoo guys (scammers but whatever we do Allah is the ultimate judge).

THE “NO NO” FOLKS: Anyone who is familiar with OOU LT III will know what this means. All students do is shout “NO” at any unfavourable proposal or information. Research has it that, 95% of students do shout “No” the OP inclusive.

THE NOISEMAKERS: These set of students are known to disrupt the tranquility at the lecture halls. All they do is to make noise when they don’t feel like receiving a particular lecture. Also, research has it that the engineering students are most notable for making noise at LT III. Yes, that is a fact.

THE BACKBENCHERS: It would seem these set of students are allergic to the front seats. You begin to ask yourself how they will be able to receive lecture without the lecturer using a P.A system (the P.A System was one of the major challenges we faced during the just concluded session. Just imagine a lecturer teaching over 1000 students without using a P.A system….All izz well)

THE SMELLING GUYS: There is no way I will compile this list without mentioning these set of students. Just walking past or sitting beside them the odour you will perceive is enough to raise a corpse of ten years. lol. Wonder how an undergraduate cannot take proper care of him/herself.

THE COLOUR RIOTER (FIGHTER): Yes, these one ehn you will find them putting on weird combination…., a green top on a yellow skirt coupled with a red sandal and a multicoloured weavon…..like seriously is the person a minister of colour affairs….smh..

Notable mentions to the latecomers, cheaters board cleaners, party organizers; OOU rocks. Trust me. # i am rugged.

grin grin grin

Damn! How come am just seeing this article now?!!!!!!!

I am part of those in the madmen set 2013/2014
It was the engineering students in my set that invented 'Nooo,,, nooo' in LT3. All those mumu SMS copied us sha.. But now we are in ibogun grin Dem no born us well make we shout am again grin

I was latecomer too sha. I don't know if you can remember this action I made in LT3..... A day after matriculation, I passed the window to enter class. MTH 101 The lecturer called me and I was walking towards him before I stopped, ran and jumped back through the window. Students started clapping for me grin and the man said I was a potential thief....
If u be true LT3 guy you go remember Khalid of engineering, a tall human activist guy. Now in ibogun

Olamide, he get muscle like this, legendary fucker

I can't remember the name of this babe sha but she was black and had an ass that seemed it was forcing its way outta her trousers. It was soooo large grin

One mumu chemical science guy that was slapped in. Statistics class and the girl walked out the window after slapping him.

The olosho PLZ class rep that was fine and always tripping for every guy that came her way grin

Damn! I don miss Ago die. Am probably gonna make it there this month tho

(1) (Reply)

School Resumption: 7th Sept 2020 / Help,solve This Maths. / Masters Degree At National Open University Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.