Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

New Android App You Can Make Money With - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Android App You Can Make Money With (1803 Views)

Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! / I Can Build Any App You Need. / Join This BBM Channel Several Web-app You Can Make Money From C004D1135 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Android App You Can Make Money With by promilit: 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
hi~~~
today i am going to discuss the method that has made a lot of $ to me..
whaff is the android app that has made a lot of $ to me..

LEGIT METHOD:-

1] download whaff rewards from play store.
2] login to the app with your facebook account.
3] enter code "AE02368" this is invitation code,it will add 0.3$ to your and my account instantly.
4] now like the app on facebook, google plus, write review for whaff on playstore and earn 1$-1.5$.
5] now invite your friends and earn 0.01$ per invite..merely inviting your friends on facebook will let you earn .01$..they dont need to join..with inviting you can earn .60$ per day.
6]now download the apps..apps are best way to earn huge amount.
apps on whaff are paid quiet well.
7]whaff pays you 0.2$ everyday to just open the app in your phone..dont install the app and you can earn well without doing much.
===with doing the above mentioned steps you can earn 3-5$ in 1day..with 30 min of spending your time.
repeat the process for day 2 or 3 and make your desired payout via paypal
Re: New Android App You Can Make Money With by ifex370(m): 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
yep... drop your code so I can follow you and you can also follow me
Re: New Android App You Can Make Money With by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 16, 2015
This waff app is a foreign app right.
Re: New Android App You Can Make Money With by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 16, 2015
And if one makes the $ How long will it take to cash it...? Is it for real?
Re: New Android App You Can Make Money With by rotile247(m): 3:28pm On May 16, 2015
Do they accept payza as a form of payout?
Re: New Android App You Can Make Money With by shaqur231(m): 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
my code is KK37719, kindly follow back

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With MMM / I Will Help You Make 120$ In A Week With Cpa Marketing / Another Fantastic Business Idea In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.