Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Oil Pulling For Those With Cavities - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Oil Pulling For Those With Cavities (492 Views)

Naturally Cure Tooth Decay (cavities)! / Woman Parks Her Car, Gets In The Middle Of The Road And Starts Pulling Her Cloth / How Can I Stop Pulling Our My Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oil Pulling For Those With Cavities by Boomboost(m): 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
I think cavities mostly cost some people their smiles and laughter, hence their shyness.

I found a method online called oil pulling where you simply rinse your mouth with coconut oil for 20mins every morning faithfully as well as taking in cod liver oil.

I'm going to try this, but I'd like to share this info and see who else wants to give this solution a try.

here is the testimony link
trinaholden.com/healing-cavities-a-true-weve-done-it-story/

Another one.
draxe.com/naturally-reverse-cavities-heal-tooth-decay/

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Please Help And Save A Life / Floor Scrubbing And Finishing / Play Free Brain Games To Get The Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.