Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

You Don't Have To Be A Business Whiz To Succeed! - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / You Don't Have To Be A Business Whiz To Succeed! (804 Views)

Do You Want Your Business To Grow & Succeed? Then You Need These Tools / FREE Report: Discover How To Succeed In Your First Year Of Internet Marketing / If You Don't Have A Website Enter Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Have To Be A Business Whiz To Succeed! by oludimuni: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2009
You Don't Have To Be A Business Whiz To Succeed! Enjoy unending flow of income as we leverage you through our low-cost, easy-to-run websolution reseller plan. To benefit from this,

visit: www.oakservers.net for details.

Thanks
http://www.oakservers.net

E-mail : sales@oakservers.net | Tel: 08051614052
Re: You Don't Have To Be A Business Whiz To Succeed! by olatayor(m): 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2009
The Best Way to Build a Business Web Site
For most people the first obstacle to overcome in building an online business starts at the very beginning. ____ How to build a web site? Even for the most ambitious - learning html, dealing with hosting companies, finding low cost hosting, getting a domain name, register domain, all the technical stuff - can take way too much time to learn.Pretty soon, you will be saying 'There must be a quick Way to Build a Web Site?' Of course, you can hire someone to design and build your site for you. But hiring outside people to build your web site can easily cost you thousands of dollars.Your only solution - you have to build your own site.Unfortunately, there's one major drawback - if you don't avoid it - you will be making the same mistake thousands of unsuccessful online businesses are already making.Building a web site will not create a web business - unless you build it right.A web site without traffic or visitors is useless. No matter how good the design or copy - you will have no means of making money from it. It is a major factor you must consider before you start.Until recently, building a web site that's also a web business- one that will bring in traffic and visitors- one that's optimized to rank high in the search engines- one that has all the tools to succeed- one that's of a high professional quality would cost you a small fortune just to get started.Now, there's a great solution! just mail a blank page to me and you will get a free guidline on here to go about this,
Re: You Don't Have To Be A Business Whiz To Succeed! by oludimuni: 1:02am On Jan 16, 2009
Dear Forumites,
Before you can begin to hold out solutions to geometrics, you need a basic knowledge of 1+1 in arithmetic, which is the foundation.
Foundation is very important, even in the business world; it is on a very good foundation you will build a successful business. If you are a Nigerian, am sure you will be more familiar with the traditional ways of doing business, because that what you are used to.
However, if you want to do business online, no doubt you will need basic foundation knowledge from a mentor, tutor, someone who has recorded many success stories in the venture of internet business.
Am sorry to share this sentiment, many people had failed and are even frustrated now in their venture in online business, simply because they do not have the basic knowledge required and are not ready to make use of who can help them.
Like Isaac Newton said, “if I see further than other men, it is because I stand upon the shoulders of those who are before me”.
My name is Olu Oludimu, currently am the system administrator for Emmanuel Communications Limited and the manager of so many website projects existing online today. Am sure you must have read in the Nigerian dailies, press releases about my effort in fostering internet entrepreneurship and the mark I had made. In-fact, I was sought after to become the system administrator for the company aforementioned. If you can lay our hands on Sunday Independent November 30, 2008, page C5, under Personal Finance column you shall read my story on how I had created a personal finance system for myself.
I beg you agree with me that you too can create a personal financing system for yourself through online business venture. But what you need first is a foundational knowledge.
However, not to worry, you can get this foundational knowledge you needed if you can get a copy of the latest edition of my fast selling e-book; Beginners Guide to E-business.
I sold the old edition for just N1, 700. I have decided to sell the latest edition at a low price of just N2, 700, though the value that was added to it is more than N10, 000. I have added some new working knowledge and secrets I have acquired in the past one year. So the book is now updated and full of value.
However I have a special offer for just the smart once and only those who are really keen about doing business successfully online.
If you order for the new edition of the Beginners Guide for E-Business before 30th of January 2009, you will have to pay a ridiculously low price of just N770 and keep the rest to start your own less capital easy to start E-business I had shown in the E-book. Yes N1, 930 off the normal price. You will pay just N770 to get the new edition.
Warning; If you are paying for the Guide by Monday 2nd of February, 2009, please pay a complete sum of N2,700. If you pay less, sorry I will have to send your money back to you through Flashmecash (Finbank). So please include your valid mobile number when ordering.
Also, if you buy the Guide and you are not satisfied with what you got inside, please let me know (call: 08051614052) and I will give you back your money full.100%!

How to order:
PAY INTO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT DETAILS
-------------------------------------------------------------------
BANK: FINBANK PLC (FLASHMECASH ACCOUNT)
Account Name: OLU OLUDIMU
Account Number: 08051614052
-------------------------------------------------------------------
BANK: OCENIC BANK PLC
Account Name: OLU OLUDIMU
Account Number:
------------------------------------------------------------------
After payment is made, please send an email to;oluoludimu@yahoo.com given the following details;
Name, E-mail Address & Valid Telephone Number
Olu Oludimu

System Administrator ; Emmanuel Communications Limited

Admin; http://www.oakservers.net http://www.oakmediang.com

Tel: 08051614052

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Web Hosting + Free Domain For Life / A Proffessiona. Web Designer Wanted For Partnership In A 5million Worth Online Business In Port Harc / How to make $100 Per Day [Tutorial Free For All]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.