Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Graduate Management Trainees Recruitment At Royal Mills And Foods Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Management Trainees Recruitment At Royal Mills And Foods Limited (1512 Views)

Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Graduates Trainee Programme At Royal Mills And Foods Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Management Trainees Recruitment At Royal Mills And Foods Limited by gbemonology1: 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
Royal Mills and Foods Limited, a fast growing Food Processing Company situated in Abuja, Nigeria and Manufacturers of De Royal Noodles and be Royal Table. Water is expanding its Sales/Marketing network to cover the major Cities in Nigeria.

Royal Mills and Foods Limited, a fast growing Food Processing Company is recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Management Trainee

Description
We therefore urgently require the services of Young or Fresh Graduates to employ and train as Managers.

Job Requirements
Candidates for this position must be First Degree Holders in any discipline from a recognized and approved University, must have completed the mandatory One Year National Youth Service Programme and must not be more than 28 years old by 1st April 2015.
Candidate could be Male or Female.

Application Closing Date
27th February, 2015.

Click here for details: http://www.saharanewsonline.com/education/graduate-management-trainees-recruitment-royal-mills-foods-limited/
Re: Graduate Management Trainees Recruitment At Royal Mills And Foods Limited by dapojaja(m): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
Good update, hope the company will pay well cos me never hear the name of the company before o.......
Re: Graduate Management Trainees Recruitment At Royal Mills And Foods Limited by gbemonology1: 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
I learnt they pay well.
dapojaja:
Good update, hope the company will pay well cos me never hear the name of the company before o.......
Re: Graduate Management Trainees Recruitment At Royal Mills And Foods Limited by edlynnoel: 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
gbemonology1:
Royal Mills and Foods Limited, a fast growing Food Processing Company situated in Abuja, Nigeria and Manufacturers of De Royal Noodles and be Royal Table. Water is expanding its Sales/Marketing network to cover the major Cities in Nigeria.

Royal Mills and Foods Limited, a fast growing Food Processing Company is recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Management Trainee

hei plz how can one apply,cos I clicked on d link but cant see anywhere to apply.Thanks

Description
We therefore urgently require the services of Young or Fresh Graduates to employ and train as Managers.

Job Requirements
Candidates for this position must be First Degree Holders in any discipline from a recognized and approved University, must have completed the mandatory One Year National Youth Service Programme and must not be more than 28 years old by 1st April 2015.
Candidate could be Male or Female.

Application Closing Date
27th February, 2015.

Click here for details: http://www.saharanewsonline.com/education/graduate-management-trainees-recruitment-royal-mills-foods-limited/
Re: Graduate Management Trainees Recruitment At Royal Mills And Foods Limited by naijaparrot777: 7:03am On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Graduate Management Trainees Recruitment At Royal Mills And Foods Limited by naijaparrot777: 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
I just applied.
grin
Re: Graduate Management Trainees Recruitment At Royal Mills And Foods Limited by mecycutie: 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
pls what do dey mean by a day time number
Re: Graduate Management Trainees Recruitment At Royal Mills And Foods Limited by mecycutie: 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
wat I mean is dey are asking applicant to state a day time phone number. pls wat do dey mean by dis

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigeria Police Force Yet To Commence / Urgent Vacancy For An Office Assistant / Personal Assistant Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.