Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,580 members, 7,823,518 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Share Your Old Books From Nursery To Secondary - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Old Books From Nursery To Secondary (755 Views)

11 Pictures Relating To Secondary School In Nigeria / Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This / 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Old Books From Nursery To Secondary by Ibiyomee(f): 11:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
Remember your old books, from nursery to
secondary school? You can also mention some
character from the book. O yaa.
SUGAR GIRL. Koku baboni
SINZWE BANSI IS DEAD
THE LAST DUTY
BRIGHTER GRAMMAR
IYAWO ALAREDE....Mojere
ENGLISH PROJECT
ALAWIYE
GOODBYE TO FAILURE
OUR HUSBAND HAS GONE MAD AGAIN
Re: Share Your Old Books From Nursery To Secondary by delishpot: 11:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
Intensive English
Brighter grammar
New general maths
Le petit kofi
Alawiye
She stooped to conquer
Kokubaboni
Re: Share Your Old Books From Nursery To Secondary by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
mother's choice.
Chike and d river
Re: Share Your Old Books From Nursery To Secondary by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 18, 2015
Ibiyomee:
Remember your old books, from nursery to
secondary school? You can also mention some
character from the book. O yaa.
SUGAR GIRL. Koku baboni
SINZWE BANSI IS DEAD
THE LAST DUTY
BRIGHTER GRAMMAR
IYAWO ALAREDE....Mojere
ENGLISH PROJECT
ALAWIYE
GOODBYE TO FAILURE
OUR HUSBAND HAS GONE MAD AGAIN
btw...you no dey sleep?
Re: Share Your Old Books From Nursery To Secondary by delishpot: 12:00am On Feb 18, 2015
harkindele:
mother's choice.
Chike and d river

Yeah, chike and the river.
Re: Share Your Old Books From Nursery To Secondary by darksuit(m): 12:02am On Feb 18, 2015
one week one trouble
the potter's wheel
the count of monte cristo
akpan and the smugglers
the adventures of tom sawyer
New oxford english course
premier english
The Gods are not to blame
lord of the flies
ejo taani
akuko gagara
ayomide
the successors

1 Like

Re: Share Your Old Books From Nursery To Secondary by Ibiyomee(f): 12:02am On Feb 18, 2015
harkindele:

btw...you no dey sleep?
I don't knw am typing on NL. I guess u are also sleeping
Re: Share Your Old Books From Nursery To Secondary by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 18, 2015
delishpot:

Yeah, chike and the river.

AKIN THE DRUMMER BOY

1 Like

Re: Share Your Old Books From Nursery To Secondary by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 18, 2015
Ibiyomee:
I don't knw am typing on NL. I guess u are also sleeping
Yea...I'm asleep already. this comment is pre-typed cheesy
Re: Share Your Old Books From Nursery To Secondary by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 18, 2015
Robinson cruso
Da vinci code
The lost symbol
The alchemist
Maths,Physics n Chemistry Key points

Na Kyle XY tinz oo grin
Re: Share Your Old Books From Nursery To Secondary by delishpot: 12:15am On Feb 18, 2015
harkindele:

AKIN THE DRUMMER BOY

Weep not child
Science is discovering
Collected poems
Things fall apart
The gods are not to blame
Re: Share Your Old Books From Nursery To Secondary by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=delishpot post=30833531]

Weep not child
Science is discovering
Collected poems
Things fall apart
Re: Share Your Old Books From Nursery To Secondary by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 18, 2015
delishpot:

Weep not child
Science is discovering
Collected poems
Things fall apart

memories of things fall apart and the gods are not to blame dho....reminicing....
Re: Share Your Old Books From Nursery To Secondary by Yustash001(m): 7:03am On Feb 18, 2015
Apoti Alakara....akewi 'n' sasaro....ijapa tiroko.....eegun alare....vengeance....my daughter is an egg....because I obey my parent....Akin goes to school...

(1) (Reply)

How To Check And Print Your 2015 Jamb Result FREE / Uniben 2015/2016 Putm Candidate Let's Meet Here / 10 Reasons Why It's Better To Be A Night Owl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.