Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,638 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

Three Wishes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Three Wishes (626 Views)

Happy New Year Wishes 2016 In Hindi / Happy Durga Puja Bangla Quotes Wishes Message SMS Pics / Three Wishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Wishes by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 18, 2015
A very wealthy man had a Birthday party and he invited everyone in his town. In his Mansion he had A Big pool Filled with alligators.
So he announced that anyone who was able to swim across the pool and come out unarmed
would be granted three wishes. Immediately there was complete silence nobody wanted to risk his or her life. All of a Sudden, there was a big
splash and Akpos was swimming like hell and he Successfully came out alive.
He was then Given a Round of Applause Everyone was anxious to know what
Gave him the courage to do it But then the
host asked,
"What are your three wishes?" Akpos replied, "Give me A shotgun,3 Rounds of Shells (bullets) and show me the idiot that pushed me inside the Pool.

What would u do If u were the one who pushed him into The pool?
Re: Three Wishes by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 18, 2015
FTC!!!
Re: Three Wishes by Hawlahscho(m): 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
If I ws the one that pushed him, I would move this thread to recycle bin. undecided

***splits on thread***
***rolls eyes***

OUTTA THREAD

(1) (Reply)

Download: Youngest Landlord Funny UK Tour (documentary) With Basketmouth / A Word 4 This Guy / Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.