Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,619 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Asari Dokubo A Terrorist And A Failure To Niger Delta Amalgamation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Asari Dokubo A Terrorist And A Failure To Niger Delta Amalgamation (524 Views)

Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. / I Stole To Help My Friend Treat Kidney Failure—suspect[picture] / I Will Destroy Nigeria If I Get Arrested – Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo A Terrorist And A Failure To Niger Delta Amalgamation by jayjay5oxide(m): 1:03am On Feb 18, 2015
The militants’ cause has also been hijacked by criminal gangs who kidnap the wives and infant children of civilian officials. Being tainted and associated with such elements makes the militants appear like bandits.

The militants quite simply do not have enough firepower, numbers or political stroke to achieve their demands by armed struggle alone. Now that they have the federal government’s attention and support, they need to make the evolution that the ANC, IRA, and PLO made from armed rebels to political parties.

The militants require a political wing and a skilled orator to present a human face for their struggle. If they rely on brawn alone…they will disappear like Boro and Saro-Wiwa.

It is of no doubt that Asari Dokubo and Co,,,,, have now been well armed and configured for Action or War when the needs arises,, that alone is given him the impertus in an open display of mature ignorance to ulter nonsense and rebellion, to a country like Nigeria, my grievances goes to President Goodluck Jonathan for his Weakness and extra carefulness in handling corruption and militancy of this caliber and propensity.

Read More about the sunset Origo of this crisis in the Niger Delta

www.jayfiveoxide..de/2015/02/niger-delta-militants-headed-by-asari.html?m=0
Re: Asari Dokubo A Terrorist And A Failure To Niger Delta Amalgamation by sisanmattu: 1:58am On Feb 18, 2015
He keeps making noise here and there giving Niger Delta a bad name If Buhari comes he'll go for part 2 of exile.
Re: Asari Dokubo A Terrorist And A Failure To Niger Delta Amalgamation by jayjay5oxide(m): 6:38am On Feb 18, 2015
Don't mind the Idiot !!
Re: Asari Dokubo A Terrorist And A Failure To Niger Delta Amalgamation by Oliveronline: 9:05am On Feb 18, 2015
jayjay5oxide:
Don't mind the Idiot !!
Militants are criminals fighting for dia pockets
Re: Asari Dokubo A Terrorist And A Failure To Niger Delta Amalgamation by jayjay5oxide(m): 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ebola Patients Rising from Death : roams around among the living

www.jayfiveoxide..de/2015/02/ebola-patients-rising-from-death-roams.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

(shocking).. 18-year-old Hacks Teenage Neighbour To Death In Lagos. / N5bn Fraud: A'court Orders Fresh Trial Of Akingbola / Electrician Rapes Housemaid After Installing Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.