Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Multi million Naira Investors Opportunity! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Multi million Naira Investors Opportunity! (786 Views)

What Business(es) Can Be Done With One Million Naira (=N=1,000,000.00) / A Nairalander Makes 2 Million Naira + From Nairabet With 2000( See Photo / Unique Multi-function Shelf For Your Bathroom. Now Available In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Multi million Naira Investors Opportunity! by mrwilson(m): 1:54am On Feb 18, 2015
Idea is the only thing that keeps the world moving. I have a project worth 150million which in return the investor is entitled to a weekly revenue of 10million in a span of two years. If interested you can reach me on 08135299348 or send a mail to resurgentcrude@gmail.com and i will furnish you with details after which you can decide if to partner or not. But I assure you its something real and profitable. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Goldmyne Event Planners / Ago And Dpk Supply / Used Battery Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.