Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

How To Use Decorative Mirrors To Beautify Your Space (pictures included) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Use Decorative Mirrors To Beautify Your Space (pictures included) (1368 Views)

Decorative Fence Ideas, Please Help With Suggestions! / American Decorative Stamped Concrete, Any Where In Nigeria. Amazing Pictures. / For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Decorative Mirrors To Beautify Your Space (pictures included) by omegdeluxe(f): 9:55am On Feb 18, 2015
I usually get this kind of stare anytime someone asks in what way they can improve the beauty of their space and i suggest mirrors. I then have to bring out pictures to aid in my convincing *whew*. Then the ohs and the ahs start pouring in.

Mirrors can be used for entryways, make a small space look bigger, reflect light and also mirror that fine piece of furniture, accessory or even chandelier.

Be careful not to place a mirror in a way it that it accentuates a clutter or something that is an eyesore.

View more pictures and how to at
http://omegdeluxeinteriors..com/2015/02/add-beauty-to-your-space-with.html

Re: How To Use Decorative Mirrors To Beautify Your Space (pictures included) by sholatech(m): 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
@omegdeluxe, do you stock/make these mirror designs?
Re: How To Use Decorative Mirrors To Beautify Your Space (pictures included) by omegdeluxe(f): 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
Yes sir we have some available.

sholatech:
@omegdeluxe, do you stock/make these mirror designs?
Re: How To Use Decorative Mirrors To Beautify Your Space (pictures included) by omegdeluxe(f): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
more pictures

(1) (Reply)

A decent Mini flat with all round tilles at Fafunwa Ipaja Lagos N120k / Plots Of Land For Sale At Effurun Sapele Road Delta State / Peace Estate Surulere Now On Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.