Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Nigerian Girls Are Not Gold Diggers: HOME VIDEO - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerian Girls Are Not Gold Diggers: HOME VIDEO (568 Views)

Government Is Trying To Eradicate Polio But Some Girls Are Bringing It Back / Not All Girls Are Gold Diggers / Hilarious... Some Girls Are Way Too Greedy (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Not Gold Diggers: HOME VIDEO by phoneport(m): 10:08am On Feb 18, 2015
On Valentine's day, I went to a restaurant in Maryland Ikeja, for a quick lunch. Sitting on the next table was a fine babe and dude eating too.
Not too long a waiter came with their bill, the girl asked how much and the waiter said #13,800. In my mind, I was expecting the girl to say ok and pass the bill to the dude but the girl opened her purse and gave the waiter #15,000 telling him to keep the change, my eyes popped out and my mouth was wide opened till I didn't know when my jaw dropped.

After the waiter left, the guy asked her "why didn't you allow me to take care of the bill?" It was then the girl said something that impressed me. She actually told the guy that she's not after his money that the only thing she needs from him is his love,care and attention.
I nearly fainted, are there girls like this in this Naija

It was then I just heard the movie director's voice "Cut! Cut!! Cut!!!!!"
I shouted Okeeeyyyyyy, so na home video una dey shoot, no wonder!!
GOOD MORNING FELLOW NIJERIANS!
Do not forget to VOTE for CHANGE.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked

(1) (Reply)

OAU Students Buy Iphone6 With Nokia Battery / Very Important Quiz From Way Back When. For Those Who Know Pass GOOGLE / Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.