Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Looking For People Who Overcame Incredible Challenges To Succeed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Looking For People Who Overcame Incredible Challenges To Succeed (745 Views)

The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria / What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For People Who Overcame Incredible Challenges To Succeed by maclatunji: 11:29am On Feb 18, 2015
A friend briefed me on this asking if I could help out, it is a project that a big corporation in Nigeria is looking to work on. If you know any such people or are one, you can send a mail to olatuson@gmail.com or share your story here.
Re: Looking For People Who Overcame Incredible Challenges To Succeed by coogar: 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
maclatunji:
A friend briefed me on this asking if I could help out, it is a project that a big corporation in Nigeria is looking to work on. If you know any such people or are one, you can send a mail to olatuson@gmail.com or share your story here.

how much will they pay? grin
Re: Looking For People Who Overcame Incredible Challenges To Succeed by Lumpyy(f): 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
would have said my experience but my success is stil on the way grin,been trying to get a governmnt/federal govt job for ages!
Re: Looking For People Who Overcame Incredible Challenges To Succeed by Evina(f): 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
coogar:

My thoughts exactly :DD
This is some serious research and development work the op is asking from us. tongue
Re: Looking For People Who Overcame Incredible Challenges To Succeed by maclatunji: 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
coogar:

Evina:

My thoughts exactly :DD
This is some serious research and development work the op is asking from us. tongue

It's a fair question but look at it this way, you hug the story, it doesn't give added value, you share it, there's a great chance of achieving something fantastic.

I cannot begin to state specifics here but it's a great idea that is totally doable and gives exposure to those that would be involved.
Re: Looking For People Who Overcame Incredible Challenges To Succeed by coogar: 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
maclatunji:

It's a fair question but look at it this way, you hug the story, it doesn't give added value, you share it, there's a great chance of achieving something fantastic.

I cannot begin to state specifics here but it's a great idea that is totally doable and gives exposure to those that would be involved.

i would rather hug the story & sell it to tade ogidan or tunde kelani when the time is right. grin
Re: Looking For People Who Overcame Incredible Challenges To Succeed by maclatunji: 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
coogar:

i would rather hug the story & sell it to tade ogidan or tunde kelani when the time is right. grin

Ok o.

(1) (Reply)

Read This: Before You Choose A Childcare Provider Or Maid / Ugliest Man In Uganda Welcomes Eight Baby. / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.