Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

The Most Adulterous Countries In The World - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Most Adulterous Countries In The World (4264 Views)

Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts / Woman Talks About Killing Her Adulterous Husband On Social Media / Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Adulterous Countries In The World by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
Congratulations, we're not one of them. But all of our European neighbours are. So yeah, don't be letting your other half wander too far and too frequently because everyone from France, Germany, the UK, Spain and Italy all feature in the top 10 most adulterous countries in the world.

According to a poll carried out with data from Match.com, Durex and more for The Richest, Thailand is the number one country in the world where people are most likely to cheat on their partners, with 56% of married adults admitted to having an affair according to The Independent. So next time your other half plans a lads/girls holiday to the Far East, maybe check those recently raised red flags.

Thankfully Thailand is pretty far away and people don't go there all too frequently, which is reassuring, but unfortunately the rest of the top ten are all our European neighbours. Yes, Denmark, Germany, Italy, France, Belgium, Norway, Spain, Finland and the UK are all full of cheating bastards. Half of those nations also have a reputation for having ridiculously hot citizens, so maybe those cheapo Ryanair flights weren't such a good idea after all.

And remember, once a cheater, always a cheater.

All those women residing in one of the listed countries, there is a good chance, some of ya'll may have cheated on your spouse, atleast, ya'll sound like you wouldn't mind doing so...

God is watching you

Re: The Most Adulterous Countries In The World by ElFenomeno1: 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
Thailand.... Cheating bastar....ds! cheesy
Re: The Most Adulterous Countries In The World by ammyluv2002(f): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
U see? We are God fearing grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Adulterous Countries In The World by dre11(m): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nigerian ladies.........

Can you now see that we guys are faithful
When you compare us to those oyinbos you normally see on TV and wants us to emulate their lifestyles...... Can you see that if we do, then their is tendency that we also take the bad part of them....

Which is what the topic is all aboutgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Adulterous Countries In The World by Wuuworld(m): 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
High time our ladies start to compliment our effort....God fearing and faithful men we have in Nigeria....
Re: The Most Adulterous Countries In The World by SirShymexx: 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lol. Not surprised that Thailand topped the list.

But I'm shocked naij didn't make the list cos Nigeria is the only country I've travelled to on holz and had too much pu.ssy to fvck. It's so easy in naij that you'll actually get bored of it. Dec. 2013 was crazy, yo. grin

Naija and naija biitches should be number two, after Thailand.
Re: The Most Adulterous Countries In The World by DollyParton1(f): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
SirShymexx:

But I'm shocked naij didn't make the list cos Nigeria is the only country I've travelled to on holz and had too much pu.ssy to fvck. It's so easy in naij that you'll actually get bored of it. Dec. 2013 was crazy, yo. grin

Oh am tempted to use my caustic hand right now.

1 Like

Re: The Most Adulterous Countries In The World by SirShymexx: 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
DollyParton1:

Oh am tempted to use my caustic hand right now.

Why? - just speaking the truth with no chaser. grin

I'll reply ya other post in a bit. tongue
Re: The Most Adulterous Countries In The World by crackhaus: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
Isn't this the same Durex that named Nigerian women the most promiscuous?

What changed?
Re: The Most Adulterous Countries In The World by DollyParton1(f): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
dre11:

Nigerian ladies.........

When you compare us to those oyinbos you normally see on TV and wants us to emulate their lifestyles...... Can you see that if we do, then their is tendency that we also take the bad part of them....

ammyluv2002:
U see? We are God fearing grin

Wuuworld:
High time our ladies start to compliment our effort....God fearing and faithful men we have in Nigeria....

I believe that Nigerians have refused to say the truth. Is it not the same Nigerians that says on here that its normal for husbands to cheat on their wives. Or are all the stories I hear about infidelity in marriage from both husbands and wives false?
Re: The Most Adulterous Countries In The World by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
SirShymexx:

Those are single oloshos noni nah, the. Married ones are scared of stigma, they either do not cheat as much or are very discreet about it
Re: The Most Adulterous Countries In The World by KanwuliaJara: 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Somebarrrry is congratulating 'imsef' that 'we' are not one.

I believe the survey is about COUNTRIES. . . not ZOOS! cheesy
Nigeria na COUNTRY? undecided
Abi you see any AFRICAN jungle up dia?

Oya KONTINU! kiss
Re: The Most Adulterous Countries In The World by cococandy(f): 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lolz. How many ppl will admit to cheating in naija?

Y'all don't thank God just yet.
Just endeavor to make sure your kids belongs to you before rejoicing. tongue
Re: The Most Adulterous Countries In The World by breathless(m): 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
With all the scary stuffs we read about sexual promiscuity in Nigeria, one would have thought Nigeria will be on the top of the list.

There's still hope. Ours is still a better society going by this report.
Re: The Most Adulterous Countries In The World by pickabeau1: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
How can you say this when our ladies see whites as gods
Their farts dont smell
They dont cheat on their women

Please dont shatter the image some girls have of whites

dre11:

Nigerian ladies.........

Re: The Most Adulterous Countries In The World by Nutase: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
naija people how una take escape dis award now. in fact this survey was rigged.
Re: The Most Adulterous Countries In The World by coogar: 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
crackhaus:
Isn't this the same Durex that named Nigerian women the most promiscuous?

What changed?

promiscuity isn't necessarily adultery.
a promiscuous woman might not necessarily commit adultery if she breaks up with one before going after the other.

1 Like

Re: The Most Adulterous Countries In The World by crackhaus: 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
coogar:

promiscuity isn't necessarily adultery.
a promiscuous woman might not necessarily commit adultery if she breaks up with one before going after the other.
Having frequent sex with different partners is promiscuity, - adultery fits right in.

I think one of them surveys is wrong, that's the only explanation.
Re: The Most Adulterous Countries In The World by coogar: 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
crackhaus:

Having frequent sex with different partners is promiscuity, - adultery fits right in.

if a single woman picks men & shägs them with a reckless abandon without entering into a relationship with them, she's promiscuous but you cannot say she's an adulteress or blame her for infidelity. for example, a pròstitute isn't an adulteress but she could be labelled as being promiscuous.

I think one of them surveys is wrong, that's the only explanation.

they will not get a credible data in nigeria - it involves married women. no married woman would fill a form & say she's having an affair. i reckon nigeria wasn't even part of the countries they surveyed. nigeria would come first if they go by paternity test. grin
Re: The Most Adulterous Countries In The World by crackhaus: 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
coogar:

if a single woman picks men & shägs them with a reckless abandon without entering into a relationship with them, she's promiscuous but you cannot say she's an adulteress or blame her for infidelity. for example, a pròstitute isn't an adulteress but she could be labelled as being promiscuous.
The last survey on promiscuity actually mentioned something about a percentage of children not being fathered by the man whom they grew up calling daddy - this made it about married women.

they will not get a credible data in nigeria - it involves married women. no married woman would fill a form & say she's having an affair. i reckon nigeria wasn't even part of the countries they surveyed. nigeria would come first if they go by paternity test. grin
Exactly, case in point! grin
Re: The Most Adulterous Countries In The World by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 19, 2015
The more appropriate/accurate title for this thread: The Most Adulterous Countries in the Developed World - Match.Com, Powered by Durex

Barring Thailand, of course. Which is, um, well...something of a 'global' RLD (Red Light District).

Also, loling @ this:

"All those women residing in one of the listed countries, there is a good chance, some of ya'll may have cheated on your spouse, atleast, ya'll sound like you wouldn't mind doing so...

God is watching you."

The irony of that spiel is made even more evident by the implicating illustration just to the side of the provided percentile graph.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Adulterous Countries In The World by AKPOSbaba: 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lol
Re: The Most Adulterous Countries In The World by mizzochocinco: 8:45pm On May 21, 2015
dre11:

Nigerian ladies.........

it probably has something to do with the fact that research cannot be carried out properly in Nigeria because Nigeria cannot even get its own population right. It has nothing to do with Nigerian men being faithful.
Re: The Most Adulterous Countries In The World by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:40am On May 22, 2015
dre11:

Nigerian ladies.........

Why didn't you think it is NG women who are faithful?
Re: The Most Adulterous Countries In The World by KanwuliaJara: 2:03am On May 22, 2015
And na den dey progress pass! grin
Irony of life! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Adulterous Countries In The World by irunoko(m): 7:22am On May 22, 2015
SirShymexx:

lies flowing like river to massage your little ego wink

how many Ashewo joints dey your area wink

continue the lies wink

(1) (Reply)

Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation / How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? / How Do I Train My 3 Month Old Baby To Use A Bottle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.