Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Good Beauty Salons At Uyo - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Good Beauty Salons At Uyo (1139 Views)

Kicks Concept Now Open At Uyo - Nigeria / Professional Dreadlock Salons In Abuja / Top Nail Salons That Offer Trainings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Beauty Salons At Uyo by faspel: 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
Please for those that resides at uyo, I'll like to know very good and affordable salons where one can fix her Brazilian weave with lace closure. P.s they have to be very good at installing the lace closure.
Re: Good Beauty Salons At Uyo by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
[quote
author=faspel post=30846971]Please for those that resides at uyo, I'll
like to know very good and affordable salons where one can fix her
Brazilian weave with lace closure. P.s they have to be very good at
installing the lace closure.[/quote]Brazillian hair? hehehe babe you gots show us the pic on this thread when u done. smiles.
Re: Good Beauty Salons At Uyo by mamamummy(f): 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
No 1. The Gold salon on Oron Rd, almost adjacent to Zenith Bank. No 2. The salon at Peace Plaza (same Oron Road).
Re: Good Beauty Salons At Uyo by faspel: 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
mamamummy:
No 1. The Gold salon on Oron Rd, almost adjacent to Zenith Bank. No 2. The salon at Peace Plaza (same Oron Road).
Thanks a lot. I'll check them out. Also, pls what's the price range/ what do you think they'll charge to fix the weave?

(1) (Reply)

See Online Voting Photos Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants / Quality Unisex Wears At Affordable PRIZES / Brown Smokey Eye Tutorial (download Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.