Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,550 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

2015-2016 Enrolment Is On And Open For All International Student. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015-2016 Enrolment Is On And Open For All International Student. (528 Views)

Enrolment Is On / International Student Day Rally To Hold @ Oshogbo Nov. 17 2015 / Causes Of Poor Enrolment Of Students Into Senior Secondary Schools In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015-2016 Enrolment Is On And Open For All International Student. by owoh00(m): 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION

HOW IS EDUCATION IN PHILIPPINES COMPARE TO NIGERIA
Education in Philippines compared to Nigeria is far more better in terms of
Practical's , everything you’re been thought in class will be put into simulation practice to enable the student get a full understanding about the topics

Good study environment

More prioritized certificate compared to Nigeria.

A country with more ideas on research and community building
More advance in medical practice, engineering and telecommunication.

IS THE CERTIFICATE HONORED IN USA?…….YES IT IS, AND IN NIGERIA TOO

DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH ?

According to (http://www.ranker.com/) Philippines is in the top 20 English speaking countries in the world.

IS PHILIPPINES SAFE FOR STUDY ?

Philippines like other countries in the world faces natural disaster like flood and typhoon.

Most of the typhoon experienced in the Philippines affect the poor mostly BECAUSE THEY LEAVE IN SUBURBS HOUSES MADE WITH BAMBOOS IN THE CITIES WATERWAYS A LITTLE BIT OUTSKIRT OF THE MAIN CITY MANILA
But for those leaving in a planed environment and cemented houses are not affected.

I have leaved in Philippines precisely in manila for the past three years now and have not experienced any flooding nor has typhoon affected me

PHILIPPINES IS SAFE FOR STUDY

MY CONTACT

amobiowoh@gmail.com

owohjoshua@yahoomail.com

Whatsapp: +639425744163

BBM PIN: 751478AA

Cell : +639335706693
+639153876180
Re: 2015-2016 Enrolment Is On And Open For All International Student. by simba1: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
U 4got the most important
owoh00:

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION

HOW IS EDUCATION IN PHILIPPINES COMPARE TO NIGERIA
Education in Philippines compared to Nigeria is far more better in terms of
Practical's , everything you’re been thought in class will be put into simulation practice to enable the student get a full understanding about the topics

Good study environment

More prioritized certificate compared to Nigeria.

A country with more ideas on research and community building
More advance in medical practice, engineering and telecommunication.

IS THE CERTIFICATE HONORED IN USA?…….YES IT IS, AND IN NIGERIA TOO

DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH ?

According to (http://www.ranker.com/) Philippines is in the top 20 English speaking countries in the world.

IS PHILIPPINES SAFE FOR STUDY ?

Philippines like other countries in the world faces natural disaster like flood and typhoon.

Most of the typhoon experienced in the Philippines affect the poor mostly BECAUSE THEY LEAVE IN SUBURBS HOUSES MADE WITH BAMBOOS IN THE CITIES WATERWAYS A LITTLE BIT OUTSKIRT OF THE MAIN CITY MANILA
But for those leaving in a planed environment and cemented houses are not affected.

I have leaved in Philippines precisely in manila for the past three years now and have not experienced any flooding nor has typhoon affected me

PHILIPPINES IS SAFE FOR STUDY

MY CONTACT

amobiowoh@gmail.com

owohjoshua@yahoomail.com

Whatsapp: +639425744163

BBM PIN: 751478AA

Cell : +639335706693
+639153876180
HOW MUCH?

(1) (Reply)

Jamb,waec And Neco 2015 Runs / Isn't True / Jamb Experience/score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.