Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,152 members, 7,957,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Please Check This Blog and Tell Me What You Think Without Fears - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Check This Blog and Tell Me What You Think Without Fears (1288 Views)

MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten / Can I Make Money With This Blog / Blog And Website Owners One Opporturnity For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Check This Blog and Tell Me What You Think Without Fears by Gloexcel(f): 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
My fingers are crossed, I hope to get Creative criticism from the Super Pros here. www.superamazingkids..com
Re: Please Check This Blog and Tell Me What You Think Without Fears by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
Gloexcel:
My fingers are crossed, I hope to get Creative criticism from the Super Pros here. www.superamazingkids..com
childs play
Re: Please Check This Blog and Tell Me What You Think Without Fears by Gloexcel(f): 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
mikketech:
childs play
Wow I have got lot of work to do then....... Please,how do I push it to adult game grin Thank you!!
Re: Please Check This Blog and Tell Me What You Think Without Fears by hilaryiwens05: 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
this is really hilarious grin grin grin
Gloexcel:
Please,how do I push it to adult game grin Thank you!!

1 Like

Re: Please Check This Blog and Tell Me What You Think Without Fears by Gloexcel(f): 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
this is really hilarious grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked How na, Abeg oO grin
Re: Please Check This Blog and Tell Me What You Think Without Fears by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
Gloexcel:
Wow I have got lot of work to do then....... Please,how do I push it to adult game grin Thank you!!
go buy domain + hosting then u go start ur journey
Re: Please Check This Blog and Tell Me What You Think Without Fears by Gloexcel(f): 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
Thank you..... I will do that
mikketech:
go buy domain + hosting then u go start ur journey
Re: Please Check This Blog and Tell Me What You Think Without Fears by hilaryiwens05: 7:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
babe....the template is is way out off it...just login to a desktop and work on it
Gloexcel:
shocked shocked shocked How na, Abeg oO grin
Re: Please Check This Blog and Tell Me What You Think Without Fears by Gloexcel(f): 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Please I don't get what you mean. Can you please explain what you mean in bit, don't forget am a learner(newbie) looking for a mentor wink
hilaryiwens05:
babe....the template is is way out off it...just login to a desktop and work on it
Re: Please Check This Blog and Tell Me What You Think Without Fears by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Gloexcel:
Please I don't get what you mean. Can you please explain what you mean in bit, don't forget am a learner(newbie) looking for a mentor wink

Add me on whatsapp.
I will teach u all u need to know
Re: Please Check This Blog and Tell Me What You Think Without Fears by yungnate: 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
Guy try making it more mobile friendly

Gloexcel:
Re: Please Check This Blog and Tell Me What You Think Without Fears by Gloexcel(f): 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ok I will do jst that.... Thank you
yungnate:
Guy try making it more mobile friendly

Re: Please Check This Blog and Tell Me What You Think Without Fears by tefoko: 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Gloexcel:
first and foremost,
We may be needing a brief insight on how you designed this,only then can we decide on how to criticize or praise you. smiley
Re: Please Check This Blog and Tell Me What You Think Without Fears by Gloexcel(f): 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
I designed it myself.... what do you think?
tefoko:

first and foremost,
We may be needing a brief insight on how you designed this,only then can we decide on how to criticize or praise you. smiley
Re: Please Check This Blog and Tell Me What You Think Without Fears by Gloexcel(f): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
Thanks!
tefoko:

first and foremost,
Re: Please Check This Blog and Tell Me What You Think Without Fears by soldierdollar(m): 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Gloexcel:

Hello dear . your blog is basically good . at least it is standard on mobile . You need a lot of offline seo on your blog . You need to add gadgets that will increase clicks on ur blog . Gadgets like the most popular posts, most commented , related posts ... Etc .Your blog is very plain and basic I must say but not too bad for a starter .
Consider also buying a domain . A custom domain gives you better authority .

If you don't mind , I can add you to a whatsapp group where you can interact with professional bloggers ( male and female )and learn the rudiments in blogging .

Here is my number : 07068097535

Good luck
Re: Please Check This Blog and Tell Me What You Think Without Fears by Gloexcel(f): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
I will be extremely happy if can get help to improve my blog... please am interested in this group!
thanks for the compliment.... it will go along way grin grin
soldierdollar:

Hello dear . your blog is basically good . at least it is standard on mobile . You need a lot of offline seo on your blog . You need to add gadgets that will increase clicks on ur blog . Gadgets like the most popular posts, most commented , related posts ... Etc .Your blog is very plain and basic I must say but not too bad for a starter .
Consider also buying a domain . A custom domain gives you better authority .

If you don't mind , I can add you to a whatsapp group where you can interact with professional bloggers ( male and female )and learn the rudiments in blogging .

Here is my number : 07068097535

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Notepad++ Website Hacked By Ugandan Religious Cyber Group! / SEO Process - Increase Traffic On Page And Off Page Tips / Full Web Empowerment Class With Yemlat(watapps 08028359239)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.