Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

What Is Ur Achievement In This 12 Months Of Service,batch A? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Is Ur Achievement In This 12 Months Of Service,batch A? (1328 Views)

2015 Nysc Batch B Pop: My Experiences, Photos As I Pass Out Of Service / Youth Corps Member Undertakes Life Touching Services In His Community Of Service / NYSC – Your One Year Of Service Is Your Lifeline [ What You Should Know]-naijans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Ur Achievement In This 12 Months Of Service,batch A? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
Though many would have seen this nysc year as a boring,stagnant nd a dull yr,some people still find it exciting and they feel like it should not com to an end.
I served in a town in osun state,it was very boring at the begining bt the latter was very ok for me.
Am leaving service year nw without a penny in my account though my prayer is that i get job as soon as possible
My own achievements are
1.was able to read and prepare for a professional exam
2.lots of girls flocking around me but i did nt do the bad tinx
3.met both the nice and the good people
Add yours

2 Likes

Re: What Is Ur Achievement In This 12 Months Of Service,batch A? by sholay2011(m): 5:29am On Feb 19, 2015
My greatest achievement was the exposure I got: either through meeting people or attending events. You never know if the guy you just struck a good friendship with would be your saviour in few years time.

The best investment is to invest in relationships, with people.

Other achievements:
*Got certified as a graduate member of NIM
*Permanent Voters Card Distribution exercise (This helped me to confirm that human beings are the most difficult set to manage)
*Got a job 1month and few days to my POP.
*Became a constant visitor of Ikeja Shoprite/Silverbird (Now this is a weekly achievement grin...chai, allawee don suffer)
*Had time to do other stuffs and hobbies like scriptwriting etc.
*Developed some 'serious' culinary skills (since I stayed with my dad and elderly male cousin throughout and had to cook many tim...pesin go sha chop) and improved on my attitude towards chores.

Once again, my favourite achievement here is the people I met. When you invest in people, you can't be robbed. Lag corpers dey always come in varieties.

A pity I couldn't build a classroom or construct a borehole for a community though. cry

Our best is surely yet to come.

7 Likes

Re: What Is Ur Achievement In This 12 Months Of Service,batch A? by suyamasta(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
Joshaw806:
Though.....
2.lots of girls flocking around me but i did nt do the bad tinx
lol issoryt
Re: What Is Ur Achievement In This 12 Months Of Service,batch A? by suyamasta(m): 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
@Joshaw806 and @sholay2011 yea the best is surely yet to come

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

M / Result Of My Hard Work A Decade And Half Ago / Stream Two 2016 Is Now June 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.