Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

A Love Scene From My Script - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Love Scene From My Script (699 Views)

Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss / A Love From Above (An Educative Relationship Story) - Full Episode / A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Love Scene From My Script by dghostwriter: 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
INT - LIVING ROOM - DAY
Demetry cuddled aroung Dotun while they both stare unattentively at the television set, the tv makes indistinct chatter as a man cracks away uneccesray jokes that doesnt catch the attention of either of them.

Dotun adjust himself for a second, forcing Demetry to follow suit, worry is etched over his face as silence continues to ravage the room.

Dotun relieves himself from his slouching position sitting upward and adjusting Demetry's head carefully on his lap, Demetry rises forcibly.Dotun stares boldly in her eyes, she returns the gaze.

DOTUN
Marry Me
Demetry widens her eyes in awe with a questioning look, Beat.

DOTUN (CONT'D)
Marry me?

DEMETRY
Why?
Dotun takes her hand drawing her closer to him, he elevates her chin so their eyes meet but with more sincerity this time, he pushes a gulp down his throat.

DOTUN
Marry me because....

CUT TO:
EXT - TRAFFIC - DAY
The road is packed in all ways possible, cars ill-arranged as a result of hasty driving. A traffic officer tries earnestly to lessen the traffic. Loud irritating sounds of horn follow each other incessantly.

A man in a picanto sticks his head out yelling to the honda right in front of him. Two men dressed officially at the far front get into a heated argument. Camera pans around the road and stops on a prado stuck in the traffic, push through glass its Demetry and Dotun.

CUT TO:
INT - LIVING ROOM - DAY

DOTUN
You are the best thing that happened to me

Dotun plants a kiss on her forehead, camera shifts to tv, we see the man still chanting.

EXT - ROAD -
Dotun steps out of his car, his neatly polished shoe glittering in the sun, he positions his collar rightly then blows a sharp deafening whistle.

CUT TO:
INT - ROOM - NIGHT
The room is in partial darkness, the blue bulb lit by the corner doesn't do much of enhancement to its view, a tiny table can be seen at the edge and right above it a counterfeit Monalisa portrait.

The camera moves through the darkness to the bed where loud moans protrude from, no faces seen...the loud sound of a cloth being ripped engages the room as a lady moans loudly.
http://uncircumcisedwriter..com/2015/02/a-scene-from-my-script-like.html
Re: A Love Scene From My Script by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
Boring with a capital B

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ten Things Successful People Never Do Again / Unspoken / Wave-making Novel By Award Winning Writer, El Nukoya: Baron Of Broad Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.