Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Question??? If Your Wife Caught You Cheating On Her - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Question??? If Your Wife Caught You Cheating On Her (605 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrasing Thing That Your Parents Have Caught You Doing? / That's Priceless Moment Soldiers Caught You Impersonating / Hilarious Photo: How To Know Your Wife's Dad Never Wanted The Wedding To Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question??? If Your Wife Caught You Cheating On Her by lordmayor2013(m): 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
Your wife caught you cheating on her with another woman on your matrimonial bed, she says nothing and leaves the scene.

Next morning she prepares your favourite meal, calls you all sweet names and serves you breakfast with a smile.

Will you eat the breakfast? Be honest
Re: Question??? If Your Wife Caught You Cheating On Her by jcflex(m): 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
Eat and become a visitor in a strange land.

Even if I will eat, then we are going to eat it together, if not

na OYO she dey men
Re: Question??? If Your Wife Caught You Cheating On Her by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
I will eat the meal because that her act means, "Are My Not Good & Sweet Enough To Be Cheated On?? But, the truth is that I won't stop blaming myself for not being contented..

(1) (Reply)

Answers Urgently Needed / The Smart Boss / My Last Encounter With A RUNZGIRL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.